Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just went out to put something in my car and i heard one of those loudhailers going "throw down your weapons and put your hands in the air". It was coming from the docks,i hope it is just training.

Whilst trying to refill my car's windscreen wash tonight, I broke the wee plastic thing which holds the metal rod thing that holds the bonnet up. Then when I went to actually fill the bit with screenwash, I broke the other wee plastic bit which holds the funnel cap thing in place.

I realise this probably makes no sense, but I have no idea what the technical names for these things are.

QUOTE (StewartyMac @ Mar 23 2009, 10:32) post_snapback.gifRead the instruction manual you fucking luddite.

:lol: GIRUY! :P:ass

I just went out to put something in my car and i heard one of those loudhailers going "throw down your weapons and put your hands in the air". It was coming from the docks,i hope it is just training.

The docks, you say? Are you sure it wasn't just some ahem role-playing from one of those "accommodating" young ladies you encounter in Leith? :whistle

:lol: GIRUY! :P:ass

The docks, you say? Are you sure it wasn't just some ahem role-playing from one of those "accommodating" young ladies you encounter in Leith? :whistle

Nobody in their right mind would be out there today.

Really concerned about my job now. We have either taken over another firm,been taken over or sold off.Just this branch. I was ordered back to work today,i am supposed to be off till the 11th. My boss is away to a meeting so i hope that things will be clearer one way or another. I am sick of the way people like me are treated at times like this. No information,just the odd rumour. I am worried sick and never slept last night.. :(

I take it you work for DHL (Parcel division) ?

I take it you work for DHL (Parcel division) ?

No i will PM it to you. My boss is still away,i hope for my sake that the talks are going well. I have been on the jobs sights,there isnt much..