Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

New layout is top notch. Bit cramped with buttons all over the shop but we'll get used to it.

My only gripe is that when you click on a link, it opens in the same tab. Dunno if it's just me, mind you.

Feel free to shoot me down if this is over-petty.

New layout is top notch. Bit cramped with buttons all over the shop but we'll get used to it.

My only gripe is that when you click on a link, it opens in the same tab. Dunno if it's just me, mind you.

Feel free to shoot me down if this is over-petty.

Click on the link with the middle mouse button (scrolling wheel). That'll open links in a new tab.

I want everything to be nice and wide, not centered down the middle. sad.gif

shutup.gifph34r.gif

Click on the link with the middle mouse button (scrolling wheel). That'll open links in a new tab.

And if you don't use a wheely-mouse, or even a mouse...?unsure.gif

And if you don't use a wheely-mouse, or even a mouse...?unsure.gif

Then I'd advise that upgrade to the 21st century of computer mice and I admittedly look down on laptops with total disdain. Sorry,

Hopefully it'll be useful to some.

Then I'd advise that upgrade to the 21st century of computer mice and I admittedly look down on laptops with total disdain. Sorry,

Snob!tongue.gif

Right-click > open link in new tab/window, whichever you prefer. Not difficult, really.

Err, thanks!blink.gif

That's what she said

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hey, I just don't like them. Not my idea of a computer, desktop every time.

My cousin got one of those HP touch screen ones for christmas. It's the most temperamental, hard-to-configure contraption in the history of the world.

Haud on. I'm probably being wooshed here, but what's my supposed link with the top r(w)anking BBC mop-haired muppet?

First Fuds, sorry, Dubs, now you. I'm missing the whatever it is entirely.

No bother Filt(h)

My cousin got one of those HP touch screen ones for christmas. It's the most temperamental, hard-to-configure contraption in the history of the world.

I just built my own PC so everything is the way I like it. I don't particularly trust touch-screen anything either. Like phones. They break all the time.