Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Urch, hangover kicking in now. Great night last night but paying for it today. All I wanted to do was lie in and have a lovely bacon sandwich, spend a relaxing valentines day with the girlfriend,but noooo. I had to get up early and see my mates to the station and I've got a game at 3 o'clock. I'm in no mood/condition to be playing competitive sport. I've had hardly any sleep and I really don't want to play.:(

I hate playing football. Totally fucking hate it. I don't want to play anymore.

Thanks for listening.

I've been there mate. Am I right in thinking you're a keeper too? You get games like that then others where you play well and life is good again. It's just one big rollercoaster I'm afraid. What's the reason for your post?

I've been there mate. Am I right in thinking you're a keeper too? You get games like that then others where you play well and life is good again. It's just one big rollercoaster I'm afraid. What's the reason for your post?

Keeper at times aye. Right back today. I'm just sick of it! Freezing cold on totally useless pitches. Manager is a total sham. There's no decent refs. It's just baws. And we lost today. We're into the semis of the Fife cup though with the final being at Starks Park- I want to play there so bad, but play like we did today and it won't happen. We've lost 7 first team regulars and instead of bringing in decent players we've brought in your average bog standard pish player. It's just not gonna work!! I've made the decision to quit football when I start my training.

Sorry for the nonsense moan post.

I haven't done so much shouting in the past 3 days than in my entire life.

I sound even more feminine than usual

If you are who I think you are, then you didn't shut the hell up once yesterday. :lol:

Anyway, pttgoyn is:

1) Clyde are balls and we're getting relegated.

2) Things are really complicated with the girl I'm seeing.

3) pieandbovril.com seems to have gone a bit crazy over the last few days.

If you are who I think you are, then you didn't shut the hell up once yesterday. :lol:

Anyway, pttgoyn is:

1) Clyde are balls and we're getting relegated.

2) Things are really complicated with the girl I'm seeing.

3) pieandbovril.com seems to have gone a bit crazy over the last few days.

Jesus, did you not just start seeing her as well? If it's getting complicated after a couple of weeks you are best off out of it.

I worded that sentence poorly. Things are great between us two, couldn't be better, it's just that there's this other lad who's interested in her and seriously won't take the hint and f**k off.

Coincidentally this lad is one of my best pals.

Take him aside and tell him to back off. You don't have to be confrontational or anything like that, just tell him in no uncertain terms that you two are an item and nothing he could do will change that.

And if he doesn't get the message tell me where I can find him and I'll give him a kicking for you.