Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Also doubt cast upon my manliness. I don't fucking care what they say. It takes more than 20 minutes to get ready. Hair like mine needs care to look this fabulous!:angry:

get off the computer and gtf out and gie us peace!!!

ps anychance we can have another girl rejection post when your pished?,only asking as dubs would really enjoy it

Guest The Phoenix

Also doubt cast upon my manliness. I don't fucking care what they say. It takes more than 20 minutes to get ready. Hair like mine needs care to look this fabulous!:angry:

Don't post a picture or you'll be banned for life.

I've just read a post in the Gaming Forum from someone who was "too young for the original Pokemon games".

I think, for the first time ever, I feel old.

:huh::( That's just... tragic.

On my football manager game, the youngsters coming through just now are all born in 2002/2003ish. That's just scary.

:huh::( That's just... tragic.

On my football manager game, the youngsters coming through just now are all born in 2002/2003ish. That's just scary.

I can't get my head around the fact that it's 2010, and that's 10 years after the year 2000.

If someone asked me how long ago 1980 was, my initial instinct would be "20 years".

I don't know why...

I can't get my head around the fact that it's 2010, and that's 10 years after the year 2000.

If someone asked me how long ago 1980 was, my initial instinct would be "20 years".

I don't know why...

I did something similar tonight. Somebody on't telly was talking about Robbie Williams, and his 20 years in the charts. My flatmate was shocked at this, and I said "aye, Take That came out in 1990. Wait, that was only ten years ago". After a bit of staring and reconsideration, I went "ah f**k... I'm so old".

I don't know why...

For a bizarre reason I do this too.

I find it depressing that people younger than me are banging on about how old they are...

Happy birthday, and welcome to middle age (or the rock 'n' roll death age, whatever you prefer).

I can accept that 1995 was 15 years ago in terms of the passage of time but I can't accept that 2005 was 5 years ago. Probably as I can appreciate an obvious difference between myself at 12 and at 27, but my life since I left uni in 2003 seems to have gone by in a flash.