Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry to interrupt this hilarious quoting thing above me, but one of my pals is doing my absolue box in. She phones me, out of the blue, and started rabbiting away. I must have seem disinterested and she said, "Oh, didn't realise you were sleeping, it doesn't matter". I texted back saying, look, I really couldn't be arsed talking to you on the phone and that I wasn't sleeping.

Well this must have awoken the beast. Getting a barage of texts calling me a liar, no gooder, basically that I'm scum for lying to her over one fucking phoen call. What a complete nut job. Then she brings it back to her dad leaving her or some pish. I mean, how melodramatic can one person be? Jesus joany. Must be her periods or something.

Sorry to interrupt this hilarious quoting thing above me, but one of my pals is doing my absolue box in. She phones me, out of the blue, and started rabbiting away. I must have seem disinterested and she said, "Oh, didn't realise you were sleeping, it doesn't matter". I texted back saying, look, I really couldn't be arsed talking to you on the phone and that I wasn't sleeping.

Well this must have awoken the beast. Getting a barage of texts calling me a liar, no gooder, basically that I'm scum for lying to her over one fucking phoen call. What a complete nut job. Then she brings it back to her dad leaving her or some pish. I mean, how melodramatic can one person be? Jesus joany. Must be her periods or something.

Try living with thirteen of the fuckers like I do at uni.

Guest The Phoenix

you should say this to her, maybe in a text, it'll probably calm her down when she sees that she is being irrational.

Gt in touch whn th paintrs hv lft.

"I was watching an England game the other day, and some guy had taken the time to stitch the words 'GO HOME ASYLUM SEEKERS' onto a Union Jack. How bizarre is that? You're into racism and embroidery?!"

No Russell Howard, this didn't actually happen did it?

Almost all of his anecdotes are about a racist/homophobe/sexist* getting their comeuppance.

*delete as applicable*

The choice of razor blades ,which all claim to be "The Best A Man Can Have" until the next ones are launched .

Single,double ,triple ,quadruple blades..where will it all end ??

It won't! 5 blades? 6 blades!? SEVEN BLADES!? It's madness! Madness, I tells ya! Ludicrous, so it is! It won't end until the world does! But that's coming! It's coming! The end! THE END!

Or it's just razors. Whatevs.

The choice of razor blades ,which all claim to be "The Best A Man Can Have" until the next ones are launched .

Single,double ,triple ,quadruple blades..where will it all end ??

They'll go back to saying that one blade is the best sooner or later.