Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Everybody on my facebook has "Im watching the superbowl 'mon the *insert very stupid american team neme here*"

Fack off, I bet you don't even know the rules or watch another American Football game this year. American Footbal is also extremely erm... shite! It's like they took the gayest sport we have and made it gayer!

Everybody on my facebook has "Im watching the superbowl 'mon the *insert very stupid american team neme here*"

Fack off, I bet you don't even know the rules or watch another American Football game this year. American Footbal is also extremely erm... shite! It's like they took the gayest sport we have and made it gayer!

I have to agree that and they have some very stupid names involved - Dwight Freeney, Pierre Garcon, Jabbar Greer, Reggie Bush and a huge bloke called Tracy with a stupid haircut!

I'm also a tad annoyed with the fact that there appears to be three or so "goes" with the ball, then we cut to the studio for some blether, a trailer or an advert break.

"He's not going to get bored in this Superbowl"! "He" might not, but I fucking well am!

Whereas the people who are actually interested in it (like me) are on the P&B NFL thread 8)

Seriously though, I reckon the people saying that don't actually watch it regularly, that's why they feel the need to broadcast it.

I have to agree that and they have some very stupid names involved - Dwight Freeney, Pierre Garcon, Jabbar Greer, Reggie Bush and a huge bloke called Tracy with a stupid haircut!

I'm also a tad annoyed with the fact that there appears to be three or so "goes" with the ball, then we cut to the studio for some blether, a trailer or an advert break.

"He's not going to get bored in this Superbowl"! "He" might not, but I fucking well am!

Why the fúck are you watching it then? Seriously.

Let's clear a few things up.

1) It's not a football. For a start, it barely knows what a foot is. Secondly, a ball is round you cretinous c***s.

2) "Offence" and "Defence" (note the spellings) do not have a first syllable stress. Ever.

3) Anyone who thinks this is even remotely entertaining deserves to have their eyes gouged out and donated to a blind person who might appreciate them more.

That pisses me off that they dont watch any other games in the season apart from the superbowl and no nothing about the teams or rules.

Let's clear a few things up.

1) It's not a football. For a start, it barely knows what a foot is. Secondly, a ball is round you cretinous c***s.

2) "Offence" and "Defence" (note the spellings) do not have a first syllable stress. Ever.

3) Anyone who thinks this is even remotely entertaining deserves to have their eyes gouged out and donated to a blind person who might appreciate them more.

1 billion people disagree with you.

The Master in claiming a wind up when made to look stupid shock!

Oh I won't for one minute claim it was intended as a wind-up. I fully believe in what I wrote.

But the fact you were prepared to take the time to be annoyed by it does allow me to claim a bite, I think.

Oh I won't for one minute claim it was intended as a wind-up. I fully believe in what I wrote.

But the fact you were prepared to take the time to be annoyed by it does allow me to claim a bite, I think.

Whose spade are you borrowing tonight?