Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was about to agree with you untill I clicked on your profile and noticed you have taken a picture of yourself bebo teenage girl style.

Would you prefer a picture of me with my top off, playing golf on a beach with a cheesy voice over?

Paul Merson would rather play James Milner at left back than Leighton Baines. Simmer down Paul.

I woke up at about 7 this morning with my full right arm completely numb. I can laugh about it now, but it was the oddest feeling in the world, just waking up looking at my hand, not being able to move it. Turns out I had been sleeping on top of it for a good 5 hours and had mega pins and needles after my arm had woken up.

And Clyde are playing at home today. Boo.

Jamie Redknapp makes me fucking sick.

He really is just an utter waste of a human being, isn't he?

I really hope that he contracts some form of AIDS (good or bad, I'm not picky) and humps his stick insect of a wife and gives it to her as well, therefore getting them the fuck off my telly.

Still, his ugly mug won't put me off watching the derby either. It's either that or St Mirren V Rangers. :lol:

Gig tickets were in the post, so my mate dropped into the postal place to pick them up yesterday. Royal Mail said that they had been returned to sender. Now we have to contact the people that sent the tickets (who's office shuts at midday), and then go to the box office at the Barrowlands to pick them up.

Gigs later on today. :angry:

Urgh, in a bit of a tricky predicament right now. I desperately need a slash, but if I go to the toilet I'll wake my folks up and by the length of the piss they'll know I've been drinking (something I told them I didn't do) and my head is banging like f**k. Downing a bottle of Magners in 20 minutes = not smart. Nor was firing into a lassie my pal really likes, and now I'm gong to look like a p***k and a half. It's also like 3am and on my iPod touch posting on an Internet football forum as everyone I know is asleep. Been up since like 7 as well so I'm dog tired. What the f**k am I doing?

Urgh, in a bit of a tricky predicament right now. I desperately need a slash, but if I go to the toilet I'll wake my folks up and by the length of the piss they'll know I've been drinking (something I told them I didn't do) and my head is banging like f**k. Downing a bottle of Magners in 20 minutes = not smart. Nor was firing into a lassie my pal really likes, and now I'm gong to look like a p***k and a half. It's also like 3am and on my iPod touch posting on an Internet football forum as everyone I know is asleep. Been up since like 7 as well so I'm dog tired. What the f**k am I doing?

Wizz into the magners bottle and take it down in the morning when you are doing a real piss, puor it into the lavvy.

Magners Irish Cider aye.

Get to the fucking toilet son.

I've just had one of the worst days in my short-term existence. A good day out was had up at Dingwall but a horrid, horrid performance. When I got back from the fitba', I had a nap on the couch. Sadly, I didn't lock my front door. This resulted in me finding an intruder in my kitchen at 4am. I fucking screamed at the b*****d who immediately bolted oot the door. A quick look around the house and looks like he'd only stolen my wallet. Bank card has been cancelled immediately. Didn't bother phoning the police. Nae much they could do.

I'm an idiot :(

Gig tickets were in the post, so my mate dropped into the postal place to pick them up yesterday. Royal Mail said that they had been returned to sender. Now we have to contact the people that sent the tickets (who's office shuts at midday), and then go to the box office at the Barrowlands to pick them up.

Gigs later on today. mad.gif

Enter Shakiri, yes? That could make for an unhappy pair of kids when I see them for lunch this afternoon!sad.gif

I won't ask how long the "Sorry you were out when we called" card from the postie had been lying on the kitchen table before my boy went to the Sorting Office yesterday morning. ph34r.gif

Cheers for the heads up.wink.gif

I've just had one of the worst days in my short-term existence. A good day out was had up at Dingwall but a horrid, horrid performance. When I got back from the fitba', I had a nap on the couch. Sadly, I didn't lock my front door. This resulted in me finding an intruder in my kitchen at 4am. I fucking screamed at the b*****d who immediately bolted oot the door. A quick look around the house and looks like he'd only stolen my wallet. Bank card has been cancelled immediately. Didn't bother phoning the police. Nae much they could do.

Phoned the police, they took a DNA of the door handle. Don't expect the wallet to be returned :(

I think I'd actually shit myself in that situation.