Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fact that Darlington are bottom of league 2 and probably will be relegated, yet they have this belter of a stadium. Imagine this being a conference ground.

Darlington--The-Darlington-Arena-General_1068350.jpg

Given that half the stadium's closed and the other half is mainly empty, I'm not sure it's a great example.

Traffic through roadworks at Castlecary was a fucking disaster this morning.

Stayed up to watch NFL, woke up and left house at 7.30am and got to Glasgow at 10.06am. Should have stayed in bed.

It is because they have changed the contraflow at the Westfield slip road,I left our depot at 09.08am and didn't get on the A80 till 09.45am(less than a mile) <_<

Edited by keithgy

The fact that Darlington are bottom of league 2 and probably will be relegated, yet they have this belter of a stadium. Imagine this being a conference ground.

Darlington--The-Darlington-Arena-General_1068350.jpg

Ive been there and its surreal experience. A bit like going to a QP game at Hampden.

Anyway, my car is goosed. Steering is fucked. Swapping with my old man for the rest of the week untill we can get something sorted.

Watching the old daily Simpsons at 6. Im convinced Marge and Homer have an ensuit bathroom in some episodes but dont in others.

They do have an en-suite in most of the episodes. Damn you next time I watch The Simpsons thats what am gonna be looking out for :lol: