Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well that is my cow of an ex wife moved to England(RTBC)but my daughter asked to take over the flat until i get a bigger house as their is not a lot of room in my house for them,However the council have said no so far and want them to leave the house they have stayed in for 10 years.

My son is still at school and only stays 2 minutes from it,If he was to move to Bonnybridge it would mean him having to get 2 buses to school and back everyday.The council really are fuckwits of the highest order.

Guest The Phoenix

My head is hurting.

1 My daughter has bought a new car.

2 My wife is trading in her car against my daughter's new car

3 My wife is getting my daughter's old car

4 They both have personalised registrations they want to transfer to their new cars

5 I get the job of arranging the transfers

6 Me "Darling, I need your MOT Certificate"

7 Her "Sorry, darling, I can't find it"

8 Me "Can't do anything without it"

9 Her "When did it get done last?"

10 Me "No idea" *Checks Registration Certificate for date of registration*

11 Date of Registration 10 January

12 Me "Darling, the reason you can't find your MOT is because you don't have a valid one because it expired on the 9th of January"

13 Her "Oh!!"

My head is hurting.

4 They both have personalised registrations they want to transfer to their new cars

12 Me "Darling, the reason you can't find your MOT is because you don't have a valid one because it expired on the 9th of January"

13 Her "Oh!!"

phone the police and get her locked up,youll get some peace for a few days maybe!!

This is much more than petty but here i go.

First of all my car is fucked so i have been sharing with my old man however his car was in for a service today. I had to get the bus uptown, a first bus (X6) to be precise. Anyone who has had the unfortunate experience to use one of these has my condolences.

Anyway, The bus turns up 25 minuts late, i had been waiting nearly 40, and the Polish cunt of a driver stops to tell me the bus is full. The last stop before the big Asda that everyone gets off at and he wouldnt let me get on.

Had to get a lift off my neighbour upto the train station then conduct a boring focus group once uptown.

Brilliant.

I f**king hate First Buses. There is no point printing a timetable as they turn up whenever the hell they want. They should just print off a timetable and write "You'd be fucking lucky" on it.

If you think that's more than petty I'd hate to see you with a real problem. Heaven forbid having to use public transport!! :lol:

I understand that but they are entitled to stay there and it would be nice if different council departments could talk to each other.

True, but think about it from the perspective of a family of four (for example) who are waiting to get into that flat. They're not going to want to hear "oh, two kids are in it right now."

The council really can't win in this situation.

My head is hurting.

13 Her "Oh!!"

:lol::rolleyes:

tbf I only remembered on the 3rd that mine expired on the 6th. fortunately 6th was a sat and managed to get it done with minimal needing done.

Guest The Phoenix

phone the police and get her locked up,youll get some peace for a few days maybe!!

No need, she's under the patio already.

:lol::rolleyes:

tbf I only remembered on the 3rd that mine expired on the 6th. fortunately 6th was a sat and managed to get it done with minimal needing done.

If the car needs any work done to get it through the MOT just so we can trade it in, I will dig her up and kill her.

Guest The Phoenix

I know a man ;)

Cheers Keith.

She's going to have to go to Ryans in Denny, who did last year's and get details and dates from the expired one.

Touchwood I think it will be ok.

Anyone want a 6 year old Corsa with a year's MOT? I'm getting £1780 as a trade in.