Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Planned a busy day in the garden.................it is pouring.

Also short of using a gun or buying a dog,does anybody know how to keep cats out of your garden? Mine is being used as the local Moggie convenience..i have tried pellets,pepper etc etc all they do is sneeze when they shit.

Also short of using a gun or buying a dog,does anybody know how to keep cats out of your garden? Mine is being used as the local Moggie convenience..i have tried pellets,pepper etc etc all they do is sneeze when they shit.

Open a chinese takeaway??:unsure:

Seriously, have you tried filling plastic juice bottles with water then lying them on their side?

Apparently that works as the water reflects back to them and the cats think they are being watched/under threat fromother animals

Open a chinese takeaway??:unsure:

Seriously, have you tried filling plastic juice bottles with water then lying them on their side?

Apparently that works as the water reflects back to them and the cats think they are being watched/under threat fromother animals

downside of that one is that you have a garden full off plastic bottles making the beginnings of a landfill site.

downside of that one is that you have a garden full off plastic bottles making the beginnings of a landfill site.

True. I think you hide them amongst plants/shrubs etc. We used to be overrun with cats in our garden, but that seemed to help.

lion shit? not sure where you can get it but in theory.....

That for the second time in three seasons we're fighting it out with diddy teams to avoid being the second and most shite teams in the universe. No sense of progress whatsoever, at least Ayr fans have the excuse of having a penny chew to tempt players in the transfer window. I'll be here next season with us fighting Stirling and Alloa for the drop, guaranteed. Embarassment of a side.

Are you including Greenock Morton as a 'diddy team' as well?

Antifreeze (It will stop them coming back to the garden .... cos they will be deed )