Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can't you just take ID and present yourself at the door? Works at our ground.

I have no idea. I live in the Dunfermline area, so I don't want to travel through if they won't let me in.

I usually leave my ST at my dads in Falkirk, just in case I left it at home and we'd need to go all the way back. But he's in Florida until next Sunday, so he left my ticket in Falkirk at my uncles, and left me his number to text him to get my ST before the game - the number is one digit short. :rolleyes: I tried texting my dad, but no reply yet. The c**t better get replying before next week anyway.

Jim Traynor is a knob of the highest order dry.gif

He was ordinary at the Herald...now that he is at the very very crappy Record he thinks he can write the usual unsubstantiated tabloid shite ,and we will all swallow it. Well some of us have the odd functioning brain cell. He is better than that.

Aye Tamfourhill just beside camelon,We know the family of the guy that died and his girlfriend is also dead.A 3rd lassie is in hospital in a very bad way.The guys father went to see what was happening only to be told his son was dead.

That's mental. You don't actually get a great deal of high crime in Falkirk.

Nice family or is it a ned on ned sort of thing?

That's mental. You don't actually get a great deal of high crime in Falkirk.

Nice family or is it a ned on ned sort of thing?

But when you do, it is usually this kind of thing.

After speaking to Keith, I have managed to establish that I know of the family involved. Ned on Ned I don't know. I worked with one of the family a few years back and the girl I knew was pretty much ok unsure.gif