Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Still nothing in the bank from SAAS. Sometime this year would be most welcome, you complete p***ks.

Have they said they would have it paid in? On my statement it says my first payment is on the 13th September and the 7th of each month following that. I thought it was the same for everyone.

Have they said they would have it paid in? On my statement it says my first payment is on the 13th September and the 7th of each month following that. I thought it was the same for everyone.

It varies somewhat. A couple of people in my class got double payment in the first week and are expecting another one today. :blink:

Same as me then. Think it all depends when your course started/starts.

30th August I started. Perhaps cause I applied a bit late then that's the hold up. But I phoned them last week and they said they'd process my application on that day and that I'd have a letter out this week with my payment schedule. However, my mate got paid on Tuesday of last week despite his letter not coming through till Thursday. I just thought I'd of been on the same boat.

edit: by application, I'm talking about my mums income details.

Edited by ChrisyM92

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-11229425

Knew him since I was 4 years old - was pretty much best pals with him in primary and had sleepovers etc. at his all the time. We drifted apart at high school but we spoke fairly regularly. Saw him last week and we spoke for a bit - and now he's dead. Can't imagine what his family's going through, his little sister's still at my school even though he's left and she was in floods of tears (have no idea why she went to school in the first place today).

Still can't believe it's happened. sad.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk. ..w-west-11229425

Knew him since I was 4 years old - was pretty much best pals with him in primary and had sleepovers etc. at his all the time. We drifted apart at high school but we spoke fairly regularly. Saw him last week and we spoke for a bit - and now he's dead. Can't imagine what his family's going through, his little sister's still at my school even though he's left and she was in floods of tears (have no idea why she went to school in the first place today).

Still can't believe it's happened. sad.gif

Horrible, just horrible.

A teenage boy has died after being hit by a van, Strathclyde Police have confirmed.

Been trying to find commercial van insurance that doesn't cost the earth all day without success.

:ph34r:

I take it the incident happened as he was leaving Hampden? It's a total nightmare trying to drive in that area after a Scotland match. Folk are just legging it across the road in front of you and it's surprising fatalites don't happen more often. There were a couple of times my dad had to break pretty quickly to avoid an accident.

:ph34r:

I take it the incident happened as he was leaving Hampden? It's a total nightmare trying to drive in that area after a Scotland match. Folk are just legging it across the road in front of you and it's surprising fatalites don't happen more often. There were a couple of times my dad had to break pretty quickly to avoid an accident.

Nah, he was probably just hanging about the main street with his pals - I don't think he was at the game. I will admit he was a bit of a ned, however - hardly an angel, I just hope he wasn't getting chased and this was a result of it all.

I doubt people driving from Hampden at that time would have been slow (road rage after the performance?) so that might have had something to do with it. Looks like I'll be going to my first ever funeral as well.

As glad as I am that I got an interview for Morrisons tomorrow, i'm incredibly nervous about it. I've never had an interview before... Any tips?

Talk. Just talk. Like if they ask you something just don't go "mmhmm" or "yeah" or "aye" all the time. Try and speak to the guy as much as you can. It's quite a glaringly obvious tip but you asked for one so I'm giving one. :)