Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My bird has fallen out with me cause I only sent her one kiss on a text. Seriously, what the f**k!?

Pathetic c**t.

I share everyone elses feeling on this, get her to f**k.

XX Bye babes.

My bird has fallen out with me cause I only sent her one kiss on a text. Seriously, what the f**k!?

Pathetic c**t.

On that note when i receive a text from 1 of her pals with an x she says nothing but if 1 of my female friends puts an x on a text it's what wi her?

Edited by Gaz FFC

There's nothing worse than sitting on the bog with half a shite poking it's brown head out of your ersehole and not being able to decide between risking an Elvis situation or attacking the inconvenience with reams of toilet roll and having to have a shower as a consequence because you just don't feel clean.

I fucking hate wiping my arse like. If I won the lottery it'd be the first thing I paid for, an arse wiper.

I'd give them special quarters in my huge house.

There's nothing worse than sitting on the bog with half a shite poking it's brown head out of your ersehole and not being able to decide between risking an Elvis situation or attacking the inconvenience with reams of toilet roll and having to have a shower as a consequence because you just don't feel clean.

I fucking hate wiping my arse like. If I won the lottery it'd be the first thing I paid for, an arse wiper.

I'd give them special quarters in my huge house.

My mother in law is getting through the ocupational therapist a toilet that does everything for you. Washes and the hot air to dry you off. All at a cool £3k!

My mother in law is getting through the ocupational therapist a toilet that does everything for you. Washes and the hot air to dry you off. All at a cool £3k!

£3k?! That's good eh!

I intended on paying my wiper £500 a time for their work when I win the lottery.

Do you's ever get a tiny wee bit of shite on one of your fingers when you're wiping your arse? You get rid of it and wash your hands for about 10 minutes, but there's always a slight waff of shite on your hands that you can't get rid of. Even hours later when you've done everything you can to cover it up your always slightly aware in others company that they might notice the slight wiff of shite.

Edited by Guest

£3k?! That's good eh!

I intended on paying my wiper £500 a time for their work when I win the lottery.

Aye, cheap as chips. She has a bowel condition and arthritis in her hands, not an ideal combination!

People who do not understand the meaning of Minor Injuries in relation to Minor Injuries Unit. Please stop appearing with things that have bothered you for years, if you are suffering from the flu, or if you you have several extra, knife-shaped holes in your chest. <_<

Edited by SoapMactavish

The last time I went to the minor injuries unit with very sore toes (to the point I was finding it dificult to walk) the nurse said it was a small tissue injury and I'd be fine in a couple of days. I pointed out it had been sore for about 2 weeks and that it had got gradually sorer until the point i thought i'd better get it seen to, so didn't think it would be a tissue injury that was likely to go away in a few days.

She assured me it was and that I'd be fine. By this point I knew she didn't have a clue what she was on about so just left. I hobbled round the corner and went to the proper A&E bit, got an x-ray and it turned out I'd broken 3 metatarsals in different toes(before it was fashionable as well).

The last time I went to the minor injuries unit with very sore toes (to the point I was finding it dificult to walk) the nurse said it was a small tissue injury and I'd be fine in a couple of days. I pointed out it had been sore for about 2 weeks and that it had got gradually sorer until the point i thought i'd better get it seen to, so didn't think it would be a tissue injury that was likely to go away in a few days.

She assured me it was and that I'd be fine. By this point I knew she didn't have a clue what she was on about so just left. I hobbled round the corner and went to the proper A&E bit, got an x-ray and it turned out I'd broken 3 metatarsals in different toes(before it was fashionable as well).

Im not surprised :lol: I work in X-ray however, we generally know what we are doing. :ph34r: