Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why are the SFL fixtures not on this week?

Fuck Scotland, I don't give a flying monkey's cock about the national team.

The Challenge Cup is being played on Sunday.

International football is miles better than club football. If I was offered Scotland to qualify for Euro 2012 but Stenny to be relegated, I'd happily take it.

I'm the exact opposite. I'd accept Rovers one season of glory in the SPL and then back to First Division mediocrity if it meant Scotland never qualified for another major tourny ever again.

I'm the exact opposite. I'd accept Rovers one season of glory in the SPL and then back to First Division mediocrity if it meant Scotland never qualified for another major tourny ever again.

Likewise. Couldn't give a shit about the national team.

To be honest i'm getting to the stage where I don't care that much about football anymore. The individual results make me happy or sad, but the reality is there's a glass ceiling as to how far a team like Stenny can go. Maybe it's because I'm a bit older now but football is way down my list of priorities. On a Friday night I used to be buzzing about the next day's game regardless of who we had, but now it's a bit of a chore making a 15 min walk to the ground and even more so traipsing back from Glasgow.

"I'm coming up, put down your cup, don't make me start without you"

Fuck off Alexandra.

I actually like that song. We get that at Zumba classes so now when I hear it I want to start throwing some shapes. I know that sounds like I'm arguing with you and saying that it's a good thing, but it's really something that gets on my nerves. I want to hate her.

I actually like that song. We get that at Zumba classes so now when I hear it I want to start throwing some shapes. I know that sounds like I'm arguing with you and saying that it's a good thing, but it's really something that gets on my nerves. I want to hate her.

Buuuuuuut she's hot in the video.

She does my fucking nut in, but there's no denying she is hot.

The last sentence is one that I don't really understand. Why do you want to hate her? Surely you listen to music for enjoyment? You like the song, so job done.

The last sentence is one that I don't really understand. Why do you want to hate her? Surely you listen to music for enjoyment? You like the song, so job done.

It's just that everything else she has ever done really, really gets on my tits. I find it incredibly annoying when someone that I cannot stand does something I like.

To be honest i'm getting to the stage where I don't care that much about football anymore. The individual results make me happy or sad, but the reality is there's a glass ceiling as to how far a team like Stenny can go. Maybe it's because I'm a bit older now but football is way down my list of priorities. On a Friday night I used to be buzzing about the next day's game regardless of who we had, but now it's a bit of a chore making a 15 min walk to the ground and even more so traipsing back from Glasgow.

I get some stick for not overly caring about results. Like Stenny, there is also a glass ceiling to how far Arbroath can go, and so I don't have the mentality that the result is all that matters. I don't want to drive 80 miles each way to watch us grind out a 1-0 with our only shot of the game. I just want a nice day out, whatever the level we play at. I was quite happy even after the Annan game where we lost 2-0 a couple weeks back because at least we looked entertaining, even if we didn't win. It still has to be Arbroath though, I don't get the same interest with other clubs, but all I want is for my team to be somewhat entertaining to watch!

Football is not top of my priorities any more, and hasn't been for a couple years now. If there is something better to do, then I'm likely to do that instead. However, international football is different! I get far more worked up about Scotland than I ever do Arbroath.