Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Download a program called "Guitar Pro" and get tabs for it on Ultimate-Guitar

It's the business wink.gif . Helped me a lot when learning and writing for that matter.

I play Bass and i have tended to learn by ear..i really should practice more,but i never really have the time..still i enjoy it.

I play Bass and i have tended to learn by ear..i really should practice more,but i never really have the time..still i enjoy it.

I also play bass, actually, I don't play guitar very often. The bass was my first instrument...It just appealed to me much more than a guitar did.

Guitar Pro is still good for the Bass though....

Depends what you're playing I suppose, GP isn't really much use for slap bass and popping etc.

What next?

Candles and Pagan Rituals?

Aye, he should be so bloody lucky laugh.gif

Perhaps it's the new one-in-one-out Immigration Policy?

Yeah, we're really full down here. A country roughly the size of the UK, with only 4 million in it, and 1.4 million live in Auckland.

If Kilt stops me at immigration and goes' did you pack this case yourself?' the correct responce is 'don't be daft, I'm engaged' tongue.gif

She's packing right now, it's a bit surreal....

I meant the other way round... to have one kilted one back from Kiwi...

Ahh......

and yep, I'm looking out to a pristine bay, packed with mussels, cockles and scallops that you just go down, pick up off the beach and boil once I walk up the hill again, to costa del dreich.

Mad McMad from Madsville I am.

Honestly, what on earth am I thinking about?

Ahh......

and yep, I'm looking out to a pristine bay, packed with mussels, cockles and scallops that you just go down, pick up off the beach and boil once I walk up the hill again, to costa del dreich.

Mad McMad from Madsville I am.

Honestly, what on earth am I thinking about?

I think it was the chippy sauce thread that made up your mind laugh.gif. The homesickness must have kicked in reading it

I think it was the chippy sauce thread that made up your mind laugh.gif. The homesickness must have kicked in reading it

Never been homesick once, well maybe one or two times, but only at hogmanay or when EF won the league.

I'm feeling a wee bit sick and the panic is rising....