Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do well at Uni and undersell yourself for a managers job there then.

I'll put in a good word for ye!

At a job interview for Sky, do they have a Stuart Dickson simulator, where you have to piss him off without breaking any company policy to get the job?

I don't really use msn anymore.

In all seriousness, I don't either. I mean, its online, but I only use it to speak to my dad, my brother, or a girl I know who uses it. Nobody else uses msn, its being dying ever since the rise of bebo.

Try going to the football then to a gig on your own. I'm so ronrey :(

Oh ye gods. I think I've just gone emo out of sympathy for you! I went to the football with my brother then drove back and went to the pictures with my flatmate...I thought I was lonely because everyone else had gone to bed (damn daywalkers), but ow. Poor guy, have a razorblade. :(

Edited by xbl

No-one uses Bebo anymore, I'm sorry I had to tell you like this.

Facebook is the way forward.

Oh me neither. I've got a profile, but I stopped using it months and months ago. Like you said, everyone is on facebook now. Which is crap, but ach well. I don't really use that for chat though.

In all seriousness, I don't either. I mean, its online, but I only use it to speak to my dad, my brother, or a girl I know who uses it. Nobody else uses msn, its being dying ever since the rise of bebo.

Oh ye gods. I think I've just gone emo out of sympathy for you! I went to the football with my brother then drove back and went to the pictures with my flatmate...I thought I was lonely because everyone else had gone to bed (damn daywalkers), but ow. Poor guy, have a razorblade. sad.gif

First time I've went to the fitba alone in yonks. Won't be doing it again hopefully.

The gig is no huge surprise. Noone likes my shitey taste in music.

Oh me neither. I've got a profile, but I stopped using it months and months ago. Like you said, everyone is on facebook now. Which is crap, but ach well. I don't really use that for chat though.

Aye same, mate. Facebook is better than Bebo because you can speak to loads of people at once and not get confused and lost.

First time I've went to the fitba alone in yonks. Won't be doing it again hopefully.

The gig is no huge surprise. Noone likes my shitey taste in music.

What gig was it mate?

For the record, Frank Turner is pretty fucking awesome.