Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What has society become? Young men acting all wacky and zany by getting 'like, sooooo drunk' on shots that they don't even like the taste of. You fucking disgust me. You shouldn't be allowed to have a penis.

Get back to drinking cans in a park then we'll think about giving you your man card back.

Hope to f**k you're not including my fine self with that statement.

Tanned a bottle of Orange MD and had cans of Strongbow as well, Fudge. I'm a total ned at heart.

Just shove it in one of those fancy bags you get for bottles.

Aye, but I've got wrapping paper here already left over from last year...

Put it in a box first?

Only box I have to hand is a cornflakes one, and if I use that I'll have nowhere to keep the cornflakes.

How the f**k do you wrap up a bottle of Baileys in wrapping paper?!? Fecking impossible and Google has been no help at all... :(

Stand the bottle on the paper and bring the paper to the top of the bottle tie a bow around the neck of the bottle.

Probably has been posted at one point but these idiots that go to the ATM check their balance then get a printout and don't take any cash out then repeat the process with several cards while you wait behind them to simply take cash out which takes less than a minute. Absolutely fucking hate these idiots! mad.gif

Probably has been posted at one point but these idiots that go to the ATM check their balance then get a printout and don't take any cash out then repeat the process with several cards while you wait behind them to simply take cash out which takes less than a minute. Absolutely fucking hate these idiots! mad.gif

That is a pain in the arse when you're in the queue, but as someone else said on another thread, what are they meant to do? Get a statement for one card, then walk round to the back of the queue again?

Just one of those things. :(

That is a pain in the arse when you're in the queue, but as someone else said on another thread, what are they meant to do? Get a statement for one card, then walk round to the back of the queue again?

Just one of those things. :(

Internet banking, telephone banking etc. Most of the time they're standing outside a bank doing it. dry.gif