Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

i think this warrants its own thread

We'll see. They're going to Manchester in the coming weeks, so I'll keep you all updated unless you've subscribed.

There's also a trailer on his profile.

"The Monthly Flow. Where everything goes, on anything that goes"

We'll see. They're going to Manchester in the coming weeks, so I'll keep you all updated unless you've subscribed.

There's also a trailer on his profile.

"The Monthly Flow. Where everything goes, on anything that goes"

yeah, i watched that too. i wish my youtube account would start working again (/_)

Had a careers interview at 10:15. Missed the bus by a bawhair, so I arrived ten minutes late. Got told to sit on the computer while the oher person finishes their interview.

I have now been waiting two hours and forty-five minutes.

Edit; Oh, and I was meant to be in work at 11.

Edited by Smurph

Why in the name of Christ on a night when Arsenal are playing Everton, Manchester United are playing Villa and Sunderland are hosting Chelsea are Sky Sports showing West Brom against Wigan?

It's fucking irritating isn't it? Although I'd like to point out after this transfer window Wigan have officially changed their name to Wigan Nil.

Why in the name of Christ on a night when Arsenal are playing Everton, Manchester United are playing Villa and Sunderland are hosting Chelsea are Sky Sports showing West Brom against Wigan?

Was wondering that myself. What a dreadfully unapealling game that is.

God/Evolution/Luck gave us two eyes (apologises for those with less that are offended)

that are placed in the front of your head directly above your feet.

Does that suggest that they are designed to assist in looking where you are walking,

or looking at your phone and being a hazard to all of humanity that have to avoid you as to wander zig-zag,fast/slow - in the FFFFFing way you self centred oxygen thief. (Yes you are stealing oxygen from better deserving causes, including it just being there for reasonable people).

Having to get up at 04.15 this morning to fly down to Gatwick,then wait 4 hours for my second flight to Porto on business.

I fucking hate this airport with a passion and it seems to have more that it's fair share of fat "Engerland" tattoo emblazoned c***s, going around with shorts and straw hats on,even although it's fucking baltic down here today.

I've also noticed there's a high proportion of pensioners going around,who obviously think it's geriatric "chic" to wear matching sweatshirt,jogging pants combos.

Get me fucking out of here now!

Having to get up at 04.15 this morning to fly down to Gatwick,then wait 4 hours for my second flight to Porto on business.

I fucking hate this airport with a passion and it seems to have more that it's fair share of fat "Engerland" tattoo emblazoned c***s, going around with shorts and straw hats on,even although it's fucking baltic down here today.

I've also noticed there's a high proportion of pensioners going around,who obviously think it's geriatric "chic" to wear matching sweatshirt,jogging pants combos.

Get me fucking out of here now!

Its also my most hated airport in the whole world. I feel your pain!