Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk who come into supermarkets, then shout and bawl at the staff about how prices have went up on the products.

Or old people who moan that after their wee shouting event, they get no respect back in return. Of course I'm not going to serve you if you're going off the handle at me because the bakery rolls have went up 10p a piece. They're still £1 for 4, technically you're saving more.

Old people who think the world is out to wrong them can get fucked.

In a purely biological sense, I suppose it is......

a minor thing.

but people, who by way of agreement go, "isn't it just." or "isn't it" or ,"don't they just" or "doesn't it just".

usually these people are sound in nearly every other respect.

but YES YES it is! that's why I said it! don't answer me with a negative question!

You know when people say: "To be honest....."? Does that mean that whenever they've said anything else without beginning with 'To be honest...' previously that they've been lying to you? <_<

Walking home, and two people were ending their conversation. One went "See you later mate. God bless". Fair enough, that's fine. The other went "Bye mate, god bless. Hail hail!"

Why?

What's worse, I'm pretty sure the "Hail hail" lad shouted "Loovens, here boy" at his dog. Though, I could have (and fucking hope) misheard him.

Night out last night ended with some junkies pulling a knife out on a few of us outside the pub and someone getting a glass smashed over the back of their head. I love Dunfermline.

What was their angle, were they trying to rob you or just showing you their finest cutlery?

Edited by Gaz FFC

What was their angle, were they trying to rob you or just showing you their finest cutlery?

Just looking for trouble. It was obvious from the moment they walked into the pub that's what they were after. One of them got a glass smashed off the back of the head.

Edited by Jimmy85

Those Ads for building a model boat or plane..ist edition £2.99 and then 80 weeks at £7.99,does anybody actually go through with that?

You could just about afford the real thing.

Yeah there are.....then the publishers decide at part 75 to extend it by 20 issues :lol:

Those Ads for building a model boat or plane..ist edition £2.99 and then 80 weeks at £7.99,does anybody actually go through with that?

You could just about afford the real thing.

Yeah there are.....then the publishers decide at part 75 to extend it by 20 issues :lol:

I have two of these collections. A Horrible Histories one, and a Mr. Beans A-Z of things. Both cost £1.99 after the first issue, but at the time, the things you got were pretty cool.

I think I've read maybe 10/15 issues of each, and then I decided that I didn't want to read any more, so I stopped, but I still subscribed to them. I think I'm missing one issue of each collection though. I hope I'm wrong.

The A-Z one never got extended, but the Horrible Histories one did, by 20 issues. <_<

I have two of these collections. A Horrible Histories one, and a Mr. Beans A-Z of things. Both cost £1.99 after the first issue, but at the time, the things you got were pretty cool.

I think I've read maybe 10/15 issues of each, and then I decided that I didn't want to read any more, so I stopped, but I still subscribed to them. I think I'm missing one issue of each collection though. I hope I'm wrong.

The A-Z one never got extended, but the Horrible Histories one did, by 20 issues. <_<

I've got the Horrible Histories one, and the Horrible Science. We also got one where you got all the parts to build a proper Subari Impreza RC car, that was fun!

PTTGOYN : being condemned for pointing out it might look like an aww moment but actually its a flying flea infested rat which might leave excrement on the produce and surely breaches loads of Hand S or environmental health laws to allow it.

apparently I should 'chill'.

I agree,the robin was standing on open crates of food in the shop. I was watching some programme on sky one the other day about health and safety in businesses and there was one supermarket that had birds flying around inside and it got closed down.

I left a job in November to start at a new job. The last wage they gave me was £0. They told me they had over-paid me by £120, is that even possible? Wankers, still haven't got the money. Partly my fault as I am too lazy to follow it up and try and get it.

The new job I started was temporary and my contract finished on New Years Eve. The last wage they give me (paid today) £25.34. They owe another 24 hours work. Am I hopeful that I will get paid it? Not really. I have no luck. sad.gif

I left a job in November to start at a new job. The last wage they gave me was £0.

I'm guessing you're a blonde?*

*sorry, sorry, I genuinely could not resist it. Please just take the moral high ground and ignore me. I am just a sarky bassa.