Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Was meant to be playing squash this afternoon (just a practice game) but for the third time in as many weeks my playing partner has called off at the last minute meaning I had to go and cancel.

He has been drunk for a month solid now and is going to die. :(

SMS from E. Frame's mobile 11:39 on 15th January 2011:

"This is calum gers. You're a dick!"

Excellently punctuated.

One of my pet hates is people who pretend they can't punctuate when drunk. Do you know, even now i couldn't tell you what sort of phone E.Frame owns. dry.gif

We now have 3 "severe flood warnings" in place - The River Earn from Comrie to Crieff; The River Earn downstream from Crieff through to Bridge of Earn, and the River Almond from Almondbank to the River Tay - A "severe flood warning" is whenever severe flooding is likely to cause significant risk to life, destruction of properties or local communities (via SEPA).

Seems to be really bad with flooding back home. My grandparents live right next to the River Earn in Comrie and if it's really bad their house is on the flood line. Fingers crossed the rain eases off.

The River Earn bursts its banks all the time in Comrie. The flood defences are lamentable.