Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of my pet hates is people who pretend they can't punctuate when drunk. Do you know, even now i couldn't tell you what sort of phone E.Frame owns. dry.gif

Typically the people who don't punctuate properly when drunk still can't do it when sober.

Was meant to be playing squash this afternoon (just a practice game) but for the third time in as many weeks my playing partner has called off at the last minute meaning I had to go and cancel.

He has been drunk for a month solid now and is going to die. :(

Three cancellations is not enough justification to kill someone.

Those feckin ryvita ads. "for ladies that crunch". Dont you mean "for ladies that crunch loudly for the sake of it and speak with their mouths full while telling us over and over how yummy and scrummy and moreish the muck that they are eating is"? piss off.

I hate it on Sportscene when they tell you the result at the start of the programme.

Also, I have been trying to avoid the EPL results 'til MOTD comes on but inadvertently found out the Man Utd score.

When you give up and go to play FIFA with your flatmates then it turns out MOTD2 is on straight after

What we get I guess for not checking beforehand sad.gif

just watched it on iplayer didn't even realise it was on later

which can be another petty irritating thing... when the stream freezes and you miss a goal, thats a right kick in the baws

Our newest wee kitten (he's about four months old now) keeps trying to cuddle in and climb all over my keyboard whenever I'm trying to use my laptop.

It is very cute, but makes typing and using the touchpad very difficult! :lol: