Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sheffield Wednesday 'interested' in Megson.

How does his name still get bandied around for jobs. And worse. Why do clubs entertain the thought of hiring him? <_<

Eh? Megson has a pretty decent record. When you consider the other candidates on the English PL/ Championship merry go round, he's one of the better ones.

EDIT - I love pies.

Edited by Fudge

I've got an essay due in on Monday which I'm a quarter of the way through. I need to finish it ASAP as the University computer system will be down over the weekend. The task is pretty simple and I could be done with it in a couple of hours without too much effort. As soon as I finish it today I can go home and start my weekend. However, I simply cannot be arsed and would rather spend my time on here or on Facebook reading garbage.

I've got an essay due in on Monday which I'm a quarter of the way through. I need to finish it ASAP as the University computer system will be down over the weekend. The task is pretty simple and I could be done with it in a couple of hours without too much effort. As soon as I finish it today I can go home and start my weekend. However, I simply cannot be arsed and would rather spend my time on here or on Facebook reading garbage.

Amen brother. Dissertation due for March the 1st. Can't wait till it's over.

Anyway, the 6 nations starts this weekend. Meh.

P.S. I blame you lot as well. For some reason I am tempted to read all the posts in here and I got a disciplinary a couple of months back for gross misuse of my time, which ultimately cost me my job when it came down to the redundancy matrix!

They told me I could take the afternoon off too so I could get pissed or whatever. I think they did that in purpose and they knew I was too skint to go to the boozer.....

P.S. I blame you lot as well. For some reason I am tempted to read all the posts in here and I got a disciplinary a couple of months back for gross misuse of my time, which ultimately cost me my job when it came down to the redundancy matrix!

They told me I could take the afternoon off too so I could get pissed or whatever. I think they did that in purpose and they knew I was too skint to go to the boozer.....

Sounds like your own daft fault then.

Hard lines though, good luck with the job hunt.

Just got made redundant. Mother fucker.

Was just about to have a whinge about how long this working week has been and that I'm just going to clock off early as a result, but then you made me feel lucky I had a job to whinge about. Still clocking off early though!

Buckie tomorrow! biggrin.gif (Here's hoping that doesn't top of a really, really s**** weekend for you though)

(Actually, I came in early today, I'm entitled to go home now!!!) - I know the feeling with P&B at work though. I've had nothing to do all week but I hate getting to Friday and feeling guilty about getting paid to do this. When I've got work in, I do quite like that finishing knackered on a Friday feeling of achievement and and thinking 'Good shift this week, a weekend well deserved!'. If someone said it had been gross misuse of my time, I'm not sure what else I could have done to be honest other than ask people if they wanted a cup of tea occasionally.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I love it how the north east is the only part of Scotland where the word Buckie isn't immediately associated with some god awful cheap tonic wine!

Buckie Prawns could be some Glaswegian delicacy for all I know!

Edited by Hedgecutter