Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The p***k in the Audi 4x4 peeping his horn, when I was in the right lane and he wasn't. Can't you see the L plates ? Arsehole.

tell the bint in the 60 plate astra that. you are in left lane through choice. im in right hand lane through choice. (sheriff hall rounda bout)

deciding driver infront of you isnt going fast enough doesnt mean the current space i am in is suddenly yours.. without indicating fucking twatbag.

now apparently male drivers have more accidents. thats 3rd time at same roundabout a woman has done that to me. 3rd time. !!

now i travel that road every fucking day and i know if you go on the left you get stuck after the roundabout behind anyone slow. why cant these people

learn this ??

Last week my manager at work asked me if I could swap my Wednesday shift, for the guy who does Saturdays because he's away on holiday, I agree to this no bother.

Got a phonecall on Wednesday asking where I was, and why I wasn't in work. Told them about the shift swap, to be told that was actually next week and I was due to be in, which I couldn't make due to the uni work I had to be handed in on the Thursday, so I was definitely in on the Wednesday and not the Saturday.

Got a phonecall today asking why I wasn't in work, despite the fact the rota clearly says I'm off today.

I fucking hate my work.

Last week my manager at work asked me if I could swap my Wednesday shift, for the guy who does Saturdays because he's away on holiday, I agree to this no bother.

Got a phonecall on Wednesday asking where I was, and why I wasn't in work. Told them about the shift swap, to be told that was actually next week and I was due to be in, which I couldn't make due to the uni work I had to be handed in on the Thursday, so I was definitely in on the Wednesday and not the Saturday.

Got a phonecall today asking why I wasn't in work, despite the fact the rota clearly says I'm off today.

I fucking hate my work.

sounds like you work at morrisons... :ph34r:

Sainsburys actually :lol:

when i worked in morrisons, that sorta shit happened all the time. some managers were absolute space cadets

edit to change tense, i dont still work in moronsons

Edited by weirdcal

Guest The Phoenix

Ad Lib's answer in the Musical Chairs Quiz being accepted when it clearly stated "Please do not post unless you signed up". :angry:

Ad Lib's answer in the Musical Chairs Quiz being accepted when it clearly stated "Please do not post unless you signed up". :angry:

A subsequent post from the Quizfuhrer clearly stated "There are still 3 answers remaining, and I'm going to open them up to anyone who wants to answer, whether or not you signed up for the game initially."

So up yeez.

How's this for a clanger. Was at a birthday party and was making conversation with some guy. I asked him how he knew the guy whose birthday it was, and he said he was in his year at school. I asked him if he knew a guy in his year I met that was a total twat, explained how he had rank chat and just bleathered about his amazing gap yah even though I didn't know him. Boy goes "yeah that was me".

Top bombing.

Edited by Guest