Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

I can imagine the reaction of whoever is marking when they get to the following parts:

XBL argues that 'London does know best', however this sarcastic undertone is challenged by VkingTON when he states that unless it's peer reviewed then nothing in an argument is worth anything (VikingTON, 2007: any post). Ad Lib however offers a different view, that the state is bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Plus three to you.

I'm starving, but there's nothing in the house and I can't really be bothered going to Tesco. Bah.

That's why takeaways were invented, my friend. I managed to get a Chinese delivered at 10.45pm last night, who'd have thought it?

When you score a hattrick at 7's and the rest if your team let's you down. Also the rather large lump I seem to have developed on my left shin, as u actually put effort into the game, bloody agony it is too.

Girls

What. The. f**k.

The joys of teenage life :lol: But going by TheEntomologist's post, it doesn't get much better once you get older :P

My PTTGOYN:

Yesterday morning at around 4am I am a woken to the sound of 'KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK', I wait a couple of minutes thinking that maybe it's one of my flatmates pissed so I'm no getting up. It goes on for a full five minutes. I get up and open my door, and here's my flatmate standing at my door. Asking if a girl from his course who was kipping the night in the living room/kitchen bit (what a fucking gent he is) because she missed her last train home.

Flatmate: "Is it alright if she uses your toilet?"

Me: "No it fucking isn't, I was just about to fall asleep and you knock on the fucking door at this fucking time, for fucks sake. You have a fucking toilet that she can use"

Flatmate: "No need to be like that man. C'mon please she won't be long"

Me: "I don't give a flying f**k. It's 4 a fucking clock in the fucking morning. Christ on a bendy bus, do you not have a toilet she can use?"

Flatmate: "I don't like letting other people use my toilet and my room is a bit of a mess, and I'm embarrassed that she might think worse of me if she sees the state it's in"

Me: "Good night you c**t, I'm knackered, she's your guest, fucking treat her like one and f**k off. I'm off back to bed"

Needless to say I haven't seen him today. I kind of regret using that amount of profanities in such a short conversation but it was called for <_<

The joys of teenage life :lol: But going by TheEntomologist's post, it doesn't get much better once you get older :P

My PTTGOYN:

Yesterday morning at around 4am I am a woken to the sound of 'KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK', I wait a couple of minutes thinking that maybe it's one of my flatmates pissed so I'm no getting up. It goes on for a full five minutes. I get up and open my door, and here's my flatmate standing at my door. Asking if a girl from his course who was kipping the night in the living room/kitchen bit (what a fucking gent he is) because she missed her last train home.

Flatmate: "Is it alright if she uses your toilet?"

Me: "No it fucking isn't, I was just about to fall asleep and you knock on the fucking door at this fucking time, for fucks sake. You have a fucking toilet that she can use"

Flatmate: "No need to be like that man. C'mon please she won't be long"

Me: "I don't give a flying f**k. It's 4 a fucking clock in the fucking morning. Christ on a bendy bus, do you not have a toilet she can use?"

Flatmate: "I don't like letting other people use my toilet and my room is a bit of a mess, and I'm embarrassed that she might think worse of me if she sees the state it's in"

Me: "Good night you c**t, I'm knackered, she's your guest, fucking treat her like one and f**k off. I'm off back to bed"

Needless to say I haven't seen him today. I kind of regret using that amount of profanities in such a short conversation but it was called for <_<

There was a similar scenario a few weeks ago except it was my next door neighbours girlfriend on the recieving end and it was about half past midnight :lol:

Had a few college folk up and one of the girls (the one I'm relating to in the last post I made in this thread <_< ) was choking for a pish, but at the same time one of my mates had his head over the sink and arse over the pan after drinking a bottle of buckfast and 2 bottles of Miller (Underagers eh? :rolleyes: ), so aye, obviously she was refusing to pee in there, and it looked like I was about to get a smacked cheek when I suggested she peed out the window.

So aye, third time lucky, I took her outside and went and chapped next door, who answered in nothing but his boxers and a pair of socks.

Him: AWRYT MATE, SUP?

Me: Awryt man, you don't mind if she uses your lavvy eh? There's someone emptying his guts in mine.

Him: Aye mate sure, mon through!

Me: Cheers

*brings girl through*

His girlfriend: What the f**k are they after at this hour!?!?!?

Him: His girlfriend just needs to use the loo, they'll be 2 minutes

His girlfriend: Has he not got his own fuckin lavvy she can use!?!?!

*he explains the spew and shit situation*

His girlfriend: I couldn't give a f**k if his pal can't handle his drink, he should be gettin sent hame, no kipping in his lavvy!!!

Him: Shut up they'll be 2 fucking minutes!

I was waiting on her outside the toilet absolutely speechless at my neighbours cow of a girlfriend, so I did get my own back my going in after the girl I was with came out and proceeded to deliberately pish all round the toilet bowl so she gets a wet surprise when she goes for a pish :)

I haven't chapped their door since.

I was waiting on her outside the toilet absolutely speechless at my neighbours cow of a girlfriend, so I did get my own back my going in after the girl I was with came out and proceeded to deliberately pish all round the toilet bowl so she gets a wet surprise when she goes for a pish :)

:lol:

Serves her right, wee cow.

There was a similar scenario a few weeks ago except it was my next door neighbours girlfriend on the recieving end and it was about half past midnight :lol:

Had a few college folk up and one of the girls (the one I'm relating to in the last post I made in this thread <_< ) was choking for a pish, but at the same time one of my mates had his head over the sink and arse over the pan after drinking a bottle of buckfast and 2 bottles of Miller (Underagers eh? :rolleyes: ), so aye, obviously she was refusing to pee in there, and it looked like I was about to get a smacked cheek when I suggested she peed out the window.

So aye, third time lucky, I took her outside and went and chapped next door, who answered in nothing but his boxers and a pair of socks.

Him: AWRYT MATE, SUP?

Me: Awryt man, you don't mind if she uses your lavvy eh? There's someone emptying his guts in mine.

Him: Aye mate sure, mon through!

Me: Cheers

*brings girl through*

His girlfriend: What the f**k are they after at this hour!?!?!?

Him: His girlfriend just needs to use the loo, they'll be 2 minutes

His girlfriend: Has he not got his own fuckin lavvy she can use!?!?!

*he explains the spew and shit situation*

His girlfriend: I couldn't give a f**k if his pal can't handle his drink, he should be gettin sent hame, no kipping in his lavvy!!!

Him: Shut up they'll be 2 fucking minutes!

I'll be honest, if you came to my door at 12.30am needing the toilet as some underage fandan was spewing his guts up in yours I'd have told you to go f**k yourself as well. Imagine chapping a neighbours door at that hour, you're lucky he didn't smack you!

I'll be honest, if you came to my door at 12.30am needing the toilet as some underage fandan was spewing his guts up in yours I'd have told you to go f**k yourself as well. Imagine chapping a neighbours door at that hour, you're lucky he didn't smack you!

Agreed. I don't even answer my front door at a "reasonable" hour unless I know in advance that I'm expecting someone so there's no fucking chance I'd let some c**t in to use my bathroom in the middle of the night. Fucking gypsies.