Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

As interesting as Wonders of the Universe is, it annoys me that Brian Cox just swans around the world making tenous analogies based on his location.

It's a big show, so he rattles up those air miles.

I'm not sure about his walking and talking in it, he looks very camp.

Brechin's display in the cup is not what it is all about or any other crap cliche from the punditry. It is a middling, boring outfit who drag opponents down to their level by insisting on playing on a ploughed field rather than a pitch, cheated to gain their penalty and was lapped up by thousands of hangers on who have never been to a Brechin game in their lives. I hope they get stuffed 6-0 in the replay.

Brechin's display in the cup is not what it is all about or any other crap cliche from the punditry. It is a middling, boring outfit who drag opponents down to their level by insisting on playing on a ploughed field rather than a pitch, cheated to gain their penalty and was lapped up by thousands of hangers on who have never been to a Brechin game in their lives. I hope they get stuffed 6-0 in the replay.

Agreed.

If it's only 6 in the replay at least they'll be able to count the score on one hand. Always baffled me as to why Brechin isn't in Fife. Anyone who has been there will surely understand why it should be. A simply horrible place.

There is a video on youtube showing some Brechin fans,one of the little boys has a rangers top on. :blink:

Guest The Phoenix

There is a video on youtube showing some Brechin fans,one of the little boys has a rangers top on. :blink:

I'm guessing he's a Ranger's Fan.

Burning hot cheese and onion pasties from Greggs.

Have just taken the roof of my mouth off biting into one.:angry:

I know the feeling, my steak bake was fucking volcanic, had to spit the first mouthfull put, it was that hot.

I know the feeling, my steak bake was fucking volcanic, had to spit the first mouthfull put, it was that hot.

It really is a disgrace

I must have looked a right fannybaws doing the old red indian impression hopping from foot to foot whilst trying to get cool air into my mouth.

Aye it's a rare thing, but it's all about timing, I always go at about 12.15, just as they are getting ready for the lunchtime rush if school kids, so that is when the fresh atuff comes out.

Saying that I once had a stone cold mince pie, fucking bowfing.

When I was in Inverness last week, I got a steak and mince bridie from Ashers. It was piping hot and tasted delicious. I come back down the road and get something from Greggs which was cold and shit. Greggs is shit, that's my petty thing.

When I was in Inverness last week, I got a steak and mince bridie from Ashers. It was piping hot and tasted delicious. I come back down the road and get something from Greggs which was cold and shit. Greggs is shit, that's my petty thing.

Less is more and all that :lol:

I saw one with a Brechin scarf and a Rangers trackie top in the highlights :lol:

re Greggs, almost every time I go in the conversation's like:

"[insert food here] please"

"They're not that warm is that okay?"

One day I'm just going to walk straight back out. It's fucking outrageous how quickly the stuff cools.

I actually totally agree.

I watched the highlights last night, and that pitch was a disgrace. I'm all for the wee teams getting one over on the bigger teams, but that game should never have gone ahead.

The hangers on thing happens with every team in the cup. It was the same when we played Celtic.

I have a Politics essay to do for tomorrow. It's only 1,500 words but it counts for 30% of my final first year mark. I've only done 300 words so far, and I'm fucking stuck for how to structure it. I know it's my own fault for not doing it earlier (and for not doing an essay where lecture notes were available) but I've had a fair bit of work to do this semester. I expected a fair bit of work, but three 1500 word essays for HRM, one 1500 word essay for Politics, one 2500 word essay for History, and another essay for HRM this time 2500 words, is a substantial bit of work in my book. That's not including the source question I had to do for History last week and a HRM presentation I need to do for today. On the plus side I'm now a fucking expert on the media and British politics :P

Edited by yoda

I have a Politics essay to do for tomorrow. It's only 1,500 words but it counts for 30% of my final first year mark. I've only done 300 words so far, and I'm fucking stuck for how to structure it. I know it's my own fault for not doing it earlier (and for not doing an essay where lecture notes were available) but I've had a fair bit of work to do this semester. I expected a fair bit of work, but three 1500 word essays for HRM, one 1500 word essay for Politics, one 2500 word essay for History, and another essay for HRM this time 2500 words, is a substantial bit of work in my book. That's not including the source question I had to do for History last week and a HRM presentation I need to do for today. On the plus side I'm now a fucking expert on the media and British politics :P

Just look at the Politics threads on here,full of politial discourse....dry.gif

Edited by capybara

Just look at the Politics threads on hear,full of politial discourse....dry.gif

:lol:

I can imagine the reaction of whoever is marking when they get to the following parts:

XBL argues that 'London does know best', however this sarcastic undertone is challenged by VkingTON when he states that unless it's peer reviewed then nothing in an argument is worth anything (VikingTON, 2007: any post). Ad Lib however offers a different view, that the state is bad.