Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I never use are website....it's fuckin gash.

To be fair it was only about 10-15 wankers shouting the abuse....iv never seen them at the games this year. Just hope the whole Arbroath support doesn't get labelled as racists

My History essay is going to be in late. Serves me right for taking away more than half of it because I thought it was shit. Ah well a 3% deduction is worth it. I would much rather hand in a good essay with a 3% deduction rather than a shit essay without a deduction.

I'm sure I can explain that to my tutor though, which will hopefully result in no deduction. We'll see <_<

Walkers Crisps.

You thieving b*****ds. You sit down, open a packet of Cheese & Onion crisps and you see that only a 1/3 (if that) of the packet actually contains crisps. Tiny little crisps. Now compare that to McCoy's variety of the same flavour when the crisps are big enough to fashion into a corrugated roof for a small building.

if only ;)

Police told me there were a few incidents in the area last night.

Fuckers. <_<

They got something from inside the car so hopefully they will be able to trace the person.

Might have a chance of getting them then.

i remember a couple of brothers slashed 30 tyres on my street in my hometown. £50 fine and suspended sentence was all the little basts got.

now why does 30 tyres = £50 i hear you ask.

cause they were on the dole. so i paid them to slash my tyre. fantastic

Edited by weirdcal