Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

He's a paedophile AND a schizophrenic? Poor lad(s).

I've always wondered if a schizophrenic can have a schizophrenic personality, which itself has a schizophrenic personality, which itself has a schizophrenic personality... and so on and on and on. It usually hurts my head after a while of pondering

I've always wondered if a schizophrenic can have a schizophrenic personality, which itself has a schizophrenic personality, which itself has a schizophrenic personality... and so on and on and on. It usually hurts my head after a while of pondering

Too many people shouting at once?

Yeah, that's a fair point. It's a fucking awful point. I think your point is mediocre. It's shit. I think it's valid.

No, It just uses too much of my brain to think about it. It's a very interesting thought though, if it was possible what would happen to this person. Could they be sane one minute then descend into a whirlpool of schizophrenic personalities the next? Before re-asserting a more sane personality and carrying on with their day

Yeah, that's a fair point. It's a fucking awful point. I think your point is mediocre. It's shit. I think it's valid.

I'd like to study you, your mind to be more precise. Here are some pictures, tell me what first springs into your mind...

post-45470-0-61057600-1364245351.jpg

post-45470-0-72129000-1364245352_thumb.j

post-45470-0-94326200-1364245353_thumb.j

post-45470-0-65512500-1364245354_thumb.j

post-45470-0-91965500-1364245355_thumb.j

post-45470-0-86931700-1364245356_thumb.j

I'd like to study you, your mind to be more precise. Here are some pictures, tell me what first springs into your mind...

attachicon.gif5.-Eric-Cantona.jpg

attachicon.gif130578-gregory-tade-in-action-for-st-johnstone.jpg

attachicon.gif21755442.jpg

attachicon.gifAlan-Partridge1.jpg

attachicon.gifhttp-_creativeswagg.tumblr.com_.jpg

attachicon.gifsunderland-11-12-umbro-away-football-shirt-d.jpg

'Aroused'.

'Aroused'.

Hmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, very interesting. Very interesting indeed

No, It just uses too much of my brain to think about it. It's a very interesting thought though, if it was possible what would happen to this person. Could they be sane one minute then descend into a whirlpool of schizophrenic personalities the next? Before re-asserting a more sane personality and carrying on with their day

No, because schizophrenia involves inverting into your own personality. You are referring to multiple personality disorder.