Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The red dot on sky sports and having to press back up all the time to get rid of it.

apparently buried in options is a remove on screen prompts option that gets rid of this. never found it myself

Magpies. You try to feed them but whenever you even try to chuck something in their direction, they just fly away to some tree to think about it for a minute. Then when they decide it's safe, some feckin seagull's got it. They must eat dead seagull to survive or something.

FFS. Royal Mail have done a "Chris the Postie" and slipped the card through the letterbox for a parcel I've been waiting on all week. I've been in all day and not heard the door once. What's worse is that the card is marked for being delivered at 3.20 and I've to leave 24 hours to go and collect it - and the depo shuts at 2.30pm on a Thursday.

Dicks.

FFS. Royal Mail have done a "Chris the Postie" and slipped the card through the letterbox for a parcel I've been waiting on all week. I've been in all day and not heard the door once. What's worse is that the card is marked for being delivered at 3.20 and I've to leave 24 hours to go and collect it - and the depo shuts at 2.30pm on a Thursday.

Dicks.

I'd give them a call. The whole waiting 24hrs to collect it is just to cover them incase they take that long to sort it. I've went down the same day and been able to pick up my parcel, it just depends when the postie gets back to the sorting office.

I'd give them a call. The whole waiting 24hrs to collect it is just to cover them incase they take that long to sort it. I've went down the same day and been able to pick up my parcel, it just depends when the postie gets back to the sorting office.

Would help if they bothered to answer the phone <_< Now I'm on a bus for half an hour to see if it's a wasted trip.

When you're on the bus and you pass someone who is late and they start sprinting to the stop the bus is approaching, but when the driver has been sound enough to wait on them, they start walking.

f**k off. The driver should floor it and blow fumes right in your fucking face fuckface.

elephant car insurance. not only did they have me on wrong cover but have since referred me to a debt collection agency for leaving!

I do part time delivery driving and need a certain level of cover. I was told by elephant that I was covered.

one of the other drivers got pulled over and he was on admiral (same company) on same cover and he was told that he wasn't insured for deliveries.

so my renewal is at the same time and I phone, go through it all to be told that they don't do it. cue me saying well cancel the renewal and send proof of NCB to my new address

they have charged me for the address change, cancelled the DD and then passed it on without even thinking of contacting me.

20 mins on the phone later they have accepted it was their error. (no shit Sherlock)

elephant car insurance. not only did they have me on wrong cover but have since referred me to a debt collection agency for leaving!

I do part time delivery driving and need a certain level of cover. I was told by elephant that I was covered.

one of the other drivers got pulled over and he was on admiral (same company) on same cover and he was told that he wasn't insured for deliveries.

so my renewal is at the same time and I phone, go through it all to be told that they don't do it. cue me saying well cancel the renewal and send proof of NCB to my new address

they have charged me for the address change, cancelled the DD and then passed it on without even thinking of contacting me.

20 mins on the phone later they have accepted it was their error. (no shit Sherlock)

a lot of folk dont realise you need cover for hire snd reward. It can be expensive especialy for those who are part time but the police are cracking down on this

Sometimes I can go out and get absolute steamboats and not have a hangover the next morning. Last night I went out for just a few pints (4 Tennants) and I have woke up this morning feeling a little worse for wear. Time I have a cup of tea, some breakfast and a shower I will be fine because its nothing major but still, its annoying.