Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Magpies. You try to feed them but whenever you even try to chuck something in their direction, they just fly away to some tree to think about it for a minute. Then when they decide it's safe, some feckin seagull's got it. They must eat dead seagull to survive or something.

Don't feed magpies mate.....they kill the songbird chicks.

People who post their opinions on message boards then put 'FACT' after it to make it look like their opinion is the correct one and everyone else is wrong.

Don't tell that to Rafa Benitez. He is always talking about facts.

Guest The Phoenix

Had to hang up on the Swedish House Furniture Mafia yesterday as my light grey trousers meant any minor pish leakage would be highly visible to all and sundry.

I emailed the fuckers and the auto reply said they would get back within 11 days.

11 fucking days.

You must be the only person left on mother earth that still has a phone that's attached to the receiver.

I found some lost property,probably expensive but no use to me or I would have stolen it. I found it by loch lomond at 10 pm so when I drove past crianlarich police station it was shut. Nae bother thinks me.single Scottish police force I'll hand it in in Dundee. They wont take it and won't pass it on.told I need to drive with it to garelochhead other technically I'm committing an offence.

Phoned police Scotland. After speaking to 4 people trying to get number for garelochhead am eventually told they wont give me.direct number but not to worry as it's such an expensive item.the person will be insured.

Moral of story if you find something and can use it steal it,if not leave it.