Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got the domino's leaflet through the door. Usually just chuck it out but because I have the house to myself for a few days next week I thought I better keep it seeing as I can't really cook. £12 for a small pizza! Wtf. Its in the bin now

Cold callers.

You guys are scum.

You guys are as bad as Jimmy Saville.

Sure child molestation is worse than just making annoying phonecalls but it took saville a lifetime to get to the same number of victims a callcentre can do in an hour.

So in my opinion, cold callers are on the same moral level as kiddy fiddlers.

Cold callers.

You guys are scum.

Sure child molestation is worse than just making annoying phonecalls but it took saville a lifetime to get to the same number of victims a callcentre can do in an hour.

If you deal with them properly they stop calling you.

Cold callers.

You guys are scum.

Slight over reaction.

Why don't you go ex-directory and stop signing up for things on the internet using your home number?

Went for a Big Shop at Tesco last night, with the wee yin in the trolley.

The checkout assistant kept firing things through before I'd bagged them, at a rate of knots. Even when there was no room she started stacking stuff on top of each other.

It's not going to get me through any quicker, you daft boot. How about waiting a minute for me to bag the stuff that you've already put through?

Bint.

When people refer to their baby, someone else's baby or just a baby in general as 'baby', e.g. 'baby kept us up last night' or 'I've found that giving baby a routine helps' or other such nonsense. f**k off. You, or someone else, gave the thing a name for a reason, and even if you inexplicably don't want to use a person's name, then at least call it 'the baby' or 'a baby'.

Babies are fat, lazy and stupid by the way. And I've never had one.

Went for a Big Shop at Tesco last night, with the wee yin in the trolley.

The checkout assistant kept firing things through before I'd bagged them, at a rate of knots. Even when there was no room she started stacking stuff on top of each other.

It's not going to get me through any quicker, you daft boot. How about waiting a minute for me to bag the stuff that you've already put through?

Bint.

You know what it is right, it always happens when they ask "do you need a help packing", you reply "no I think

I'll be alright" and they are just thinking aye we'll fucking see.