Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Getting interrupted by one of my customers mid sentence.

"Okay, just to make you aware our policy will cover you for fire and storm..."

"Does it cover theft?"

I was away to say that, cheers for interrupting me you stupid old c**t.

It's always the over 50's that don't let you finish your sentence, money grabbing casual racist c***s.

Over sensitive toilet flushing sensors. Was on the pan at work dropping the brown bomb when, without warning, the fucker flushed. Had to jump up to avoid it. I settled back down to see if there was any more to come (and to fanny around online on my phone) when it happened again! This time I wasn’t quick enough and got some toilet water on my penis and a bit on the cheeks of my arse. This was pretty unsettling to me.

Lazy fucks that don't take in there recycling bins after they've been emptied at 10am. Absolutely no need for them to be getting blown around the street at quarter past two in the fucking morning!!

I'm one of these people, I put my bin out around 6am before heading to work and won't bring it in until 6ish when I get home

Update on my fishy colleague.

She is still annoyed at my comment the other day, was in a team meeting discussion a potential new "community project" when she pipes up and says to our boss "That sounds great, I know it will take a lot of time and hard work, but I think someone like Enrico would be great at taking he lead on it"

Basically she was trying to f**k me over with landing me a lot of extra work. Boss agreed with her.

Now the backfire

I'm only working in this office on a temporary basis as in covering someone who is off. They return within the next 5 weeks.

Pointed this out to my boss, explained also when the individual is returning I'll need to do a handover and taken them few a new processes that have changed etc...

He walks over to my fishy colleague and says to her "I don't think Enrico would be best at taking the lead on this project, he'll be leaving soon and it could turn into a mess giving it to someone else so late down the line, since you spoke so positively about it, I would like you to take it on"

Absolute scenes, she was seething about it, and the best part. She went into the kitchen with his tuna sandwich.

I'm one of these people, I put my bin out around 6am before heading to work and won't bring it in until 6ish when I get home

You're not one of those people then.

You're bin wouldn't be getting blown about at quarter to 2 in the morning if your bin was put out and put back at those acceptable hours.

That's fine, you have the done the decent thing by taking it back in at a sensible hour. Said wheelie bins are still rattling around the pavement just now! a whole 27 hours later!

Update on my fishy colleague.

She is still annoyed at my comment the other day, was in a team meeting discussion a potential new "community project" when she pipes up and says to our boss "That sounds great, I know it will take a lot of time and hard work, but I think someone like Enrico would be great at taking he lead on it"

Basically she was trying to f**k me over with landing me a lot of extra work. Boss agreed with her.

Now the backfire

I'm only working in this office on a temporary basis as in covering someone who is off. They return within the next 5 weeks.

Pointed this out to my boss, explained also when the individual is returning I'll need to do a handover and taken them few a new processes that have changed etc...

He walks over to my fishy colleague and says to her "I don't think Enrico would be best at taking the lead on this project, he'll be leaving soon and it could turn into a mess giving it to someone else so late down the line, since you spoke so positively about it, I would like you to take it on"

Absolute scenes, she was seething about it, and the best part. She went into the kitchen with his tuna sandwich.

Get her pumped.

True. Lungs still wrecked. Back at work unfortunately. Think I'll start back on the smokes. I'd be as well.

Who's been eating too many Maccy Dees?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31743764

In Europe, McDonald's is also phasing out the use of certain "critically important" antibiotics.

There are concerns that the overuse of antibiotics in chicken may reduce the drugs' effectiveness in humans.

Lazy fucks that don't take in there recycling bins after they've been emptied at 10am. Absolutely no need for them to be getting blown around the street at quarter past two in the fucking morning!!

My neighbours keep pinching my recycling boxes because they're too f**king lazy to phone the council and get a new one for themselves. Gimps.

Over sensitive toilet flushing sensors. Was on the pan at work dropping the brown bomb when, without warning, the fucker flushed. Had to jump up to avoid it. I settled back down to see if there was any more to come (and to fanny around online on my phone) when it happened again! This time I wasn’t quick enough and got some toilet water on my penis and a bit on the cheeks of my arse. This was pretty unsettling to me.

Or when you clean the toilet seat beforehand and it still feels wet and horrible when you sit on it. Totally defeats the purpose of it.