Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Humanity.

On facebook this morning there was something about some chunky fella stopping dancing as some wee arseholes were laughing at him. He's only enjoying himself you p***ks, let him live his life I thought.

There's a boy across from me with a bun, I utterly despise this cúnt. Yet, he's only enjoying himself, living his own life the way he wants.

I'm pissed off at myself for being pissed off at him.

I see Pharrell Williams, Moby and some other music type person are trying to track him down to put him in a music video or summit like that, as a GIRFUY to the fannies who recorded him. Nice gesture tbh. Although it does leave the door open to fat folk getting their pals to record them dancing in the hope of them being tracked down for a music video!!

After having arrived safely in Balloch, I'm now being treated to a rendition of this from my father in law on his new record player.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1425739670.638793.jpg

Record player? :huh:

Remember to wind your watch back about 20 years before entering Dumbarton.

Ah yes good call!

One that I've no doubt has been brought up already in here but Phil Neville co-commentating. Fucking woeful. Someone at the beeb needs to realise that just because someone played the game doesn't make them commentator material! The guy sounds like that boring p***k off Flog It! with the volume slightly turned up!

How do folk pronounce wean? When I write it I write it as wain. When I say it I pronounce it 'wayne'. Do folk pronounce it 'wee-an', which is the way I'd pronounce "wean". Just a right petty thing I've noticed a few folk type on PnB :P

Edited by 19QOS19

How do folk pronounce wean? When I write it I write it as wain. When I say it I pronounce it 'wayne'. Do folk pronounce it 'wee-an', which is the way I'd pronounce "wean". Just a right petty thing I've noticed a few folk type on PnB :P

Are you trying to get a child onto solids?

Humanity.

On facebook this morning there was something about some chunky fella stopping dancing as some wee arseholes were laughing at him. He's only enjoying himself you p***ks, let him live his life I thought.

There's a boy across from me with a bun, I utterly despise this cúnt. Yet, he's only enjoying himself, living his own life the way he wants.

I'm pissed off at myself for being pissed off at him.

Every time I look at that photo a part of me dies. It's heartbreaking.

It genuinely made me consider not being an absolute c**t to everyone I meet and laughing at fat people. I've since dismissed that idea, but I did think about it for a few minutes.

Guy with the bun's a p***k btw

I see Pharrell Williams, Moby and some other music type person are trying to track him down to put him in a music video or summit like that, as a GIRFUY to the fannies who recorded him. Nice gesture tbh. Although it does leave the door open to fat folk getting their pals to record them dancing in the hope of them being tracked down for a music video!!

It's great they're doing this. Huge publicity for them too.