Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Online shops that airbrush nipples from their lingerie section. Case in point ....

NSFW Warning

post-101-0-05672400-1433411383_thumb.jpg

If Kays or Littlewoods had done that back in the day then my adolescent years would have been so very, very different!

Edited by Swarley

Online shops that airbrush nipples from their lingerie section. Case in point ....

NSFW Warning

Body-shaming, how degrading.

If Kays or Littlewoods had done that back in the day then my adolescent years would have been so very, very different!

Nothing worse than being stuck with only an Argos catalogue, wanking to clocks and hoovers.

You've obviously never come across the shower section :whistle

In the 80s? Not sure many of Argos' target market had showers back then, that was a posh people's thing! We made do with that now deemed luxury, baths.

The BBC announcing that they are showing the women's World Cup game on Sunday between Germany and Côte d'Ivoire. Just call it the Ivory Coast.

I don't mind the Côte d'Ivoire if it's pronounced properly; a guy I worked with was looking forward to seeing the Colombia v "Coata de I-vo-REE" game during the last World Cup.

The BBC announcing that they are showing the women's World Cup game on Sunday between Germany and Côte d'Ivoire. Just call it the Ivory Coast.

Didn't they call it Côte d'Ivoire at the last (men's) World Cup? I'm sure it had something silly to do with it being a Fifa order

Anyone who's collected a World Cup sticker album will know that FIFA like the country name to be the one used by the people themselves.

Fair enough, I suppose. Always thought it's a bit bizarre and arrogant that we've made our own names up for places. I doubt any of us would be too impressed to be at a tournament where we're universally referred to as, say Escocia.

What's the strangest name for Scotland used in the world, I wonder? Discounting shite like Jockistan used by racist roasters.

Folk who put in a massive bid on eBay auctions purely to find out what your top bid is, then ask the seller to withdraw their bid as they bid too much 'by mistake'.

Absolutely retarded behaviour.