Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk who can't wear kilts properly. They shouldn't be below your knees, pull it up a bit FFS! Genuine seethe when I see this.

While we're talking about pronunciation: folk who say "Loch" as "lock". Arseholes.

If you're not talking about people scoring 'sexy as hell' goals against you on Pro Evo ( :lol: ) you're lying about some lassie you employed being an absolute mad racist/homophobe that you're still Facebook friends with. I can't remember the exact of the latter, apart from it was absolute fantasism.

If you're not talking about people scoring 'sexy as hell' goals against you on Pro Evo ( :lol: ) you're lying about some lassie you employed being an absolute mad racist/homophobe that you're still Facebook friends with. I can't remember the exact of the latter, apart from it was absolute fantasism.

So you're the gobshite then? Cool.

How can you concede a "sexy as hell" goal in a football game? I usually find that when i concede it is because the game is a cheating c**t.

How can you concede a "sexy as hell" goal in a football game? I usually find that when i concede it is because the game is a cheating c**t.

Can't remember the exact time in question, but it was sexy. It must have been to score against me on PES. I would have been drunk too.

Just seen a photo of Celtic and Sevco fans 'uniting' for charity. Pisses me off. Hear stuff like that all the time, people saying it's great that people can put their differences aside for an important charity cause. Yes it's great that you're out doing your bit for charity but because you so happen to be doing it with some other people who support a different fucking football team than you do doesn't make it any more of an achievement you bellends.

Ie 'I'm a Celtic man but even I'll make the effort to go to Ibrox to see Fernando Ricksens testimonial to help raise money for the cause'. What kind of arsehole wouldn't want to help out a MND charity because the person raising money played for your rival team? Why mention that. Gets on my nerves

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Just seen a photo of Celtic and Sevco fans 'uniting' for charity. Pisses me off. Hear stuff like that all the time, people saying it's great that people can put their differences aside for an important charity cause. Yes it's great that you're out doing your bit for charity but because you so happen to be doing it with some other people who support a different fucking football team than you do doesn't make it any more of an achievement you bellends.

Ie 'I'm a Celtic man but even I'll make the effort to go to Ibrox to see Fernando Ricksens testimonial to help raise money for the cause'. What kind of arsehole wouldn't want to help out a MND charity because the person raising money played for your rival team? Why mention that. Gets on my nerves

^^^

Lichtie1888's jimmies well and truly rustled.