Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk don't half get confused when they go into a Subway for the first time. You can feel the seethe emanating from the queue behind them as they try to process the questions they're being asked :P

I'd imagine they'll switch to touchscreen ordering at some point, after which you'll be able to watch the thing being made if that's your thing. Probably make life a lot easier for all concerned.

I can remember going through a McDonalds drive-thru for the first time with my mother back in the late Eighties, and the "where is the voice coming from?" situation is retrospectively hilarious. She still hadn't quite worked it all out by the time she stopped driving :lol:

Edit: she would put on her 'phone voice' when talking into the speaker too. Always made me giggle, for some reason. I look forward to finding out which technological advancements my son is amused by my handling of.

My first experience of ordering subway was when I was hungover in montrose. Jesus just gimme a bloody sandwich, not 20 questions.

Filling, bread type, sub size

Cheese and toasted

Salad

Sauce

It's not exactly a difficult process you inbred morons. People that don't know how to order a subway, or people that let their little brats order a subway, need tortured and disposed off.

You've missed the point, you inbred moron!

You struggle to answer some extremely simple questions, you're either socially inept or thick as f**k. Take your pick.

Can't afford Subway, calls those who can peasants...

The whole point is 7 questions, with lots of lists included is way over the top for a sandwich. And not what you want to hear when you're hungover in a strange land. It's not that they're difficult questions.

Did anyone else hear this headcase on the BBC Scotland phone in hour today?

Rosie Kane

Was on in relation to the story about the female barrister on LinkedIn who went off the nut when some older dude said she was "stunning" and shared the screenshots on Twitter. Link

Like walking on fucking eggshells, any mention of a female's appearance had her wailing like a banshee. I can't be sure without listening again, but pretty sure it included a muffled "f**k off, mate" directed at a male caller.