Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cinemas aren't that expensive are they? Was £6 for me to see Spectre last week.

What sort of abysmal jake grudges £6 every now and then?

What cinema was that? Was a special promotion or something? I have a cineworld unlimited card but I'm pretty sure it's about £10 a go, so you are getting a good deal at your place

Have a rare day of work, so decided to go for some breakfast in town before wandering around the shops.

The amount of Fife accents in this pub is unreal. Just something about the accent that makes me want to tear my arm off so I have something I can throw at them.

Frankly there should be rules against them coming to a city as great as Glasgow.

Watch it!! I'll be in Glasgow Tuesday and Wednesday next week, I'll try and tone my accent down in case yer around, Ken??

I know what you mean though, sometimes the fife accent can be strong. I've developed a slight Edinburgh twang since I moved over this side of the water.

^^^Gagging to meet up for a beer.

I saw that coming a mile away. Anyway, given my past behaviour I don't think Adam would be in a Rush to have a pint with me anyhow. Edited by philpy

I saw that coming a mile away. Anyway, given my past behaviour I don't think Adam would be in a Rush to have a pint with me anyhow.

A bit of advice. If you stop referring to your past behaviour people might forget about it.

Ah I see. Good call. Without giving too much away is Spectre good? That's on my list of things to see

Is that me getting the popcorn in

*Adds fuel to rumour fires*

Watch it!! I'll be in Glasgow Tuesday and Wednesday next week, I'll try and tone my accent down in case yer around, Ken??

I know what you mean though, sometimes the fife accent can be strong. I've developed a slight Edinburgh twang since I moved over this side of the water.

Even the most intelligent of Fifer comes across as a total thicko when he/she opens their mouth. Sorry, but it's true.

Edit: Sorry Philpy, I would meet you for a pint but I doubt I'll get the time, work is a bit mental at the minute and the little lady will just be off the back of five night shifts, so looking forward to spending some time with her, rather than being ships in the night. Next time though!

Edited by Adam

When you take into account new release DVD's are normally about £10, then the pictures is indeed a rip off at £7/£8 a pop. I still go to the cinema if there is a film I really want to see but I don't go to "aye that looks awright" films, I'll wait for the DVD.