Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mine also happened on saturday and i do know why. I kept banging into the seat in front of me. The wee girls in front were getting well annoyed. Also my flag kept hitting them on the head to. Oh well makes up for the saturday before, they sat behind me at Dens and their mum kept telling me to sit down.

I think I might have knocked my leg on a table in the crush at the 208. It must have been when the players came over and everyone started to go into the bottom bar at the 208.(Not that I was drunk or anything like that. :ph34r: )

I was going to bet on a horse but I couldnt be arsed going down the street and usually im shite at betting. This time tho the horse won @ 25/1 so I couldve had £150+. <_<

Replaced the battery in the car last week, it's dead as a dodo, so it looks like the alternator's gone. Which for a 1996 mitsi FTO will be a - expensive to buy, and b - difficult to get over here. Why didn't I buy something like a fiesta?

then I got in the shower after taking ms Kiwififer to work after borrowing the Scooby. Got in the shower, decided to have a shave, and ripped half my fact to bits. it's a new razor, and she came to bed with shaved legs last night.

It's not feckin rocket science <_<

Gman, he's a fucking fruit loop. On this thread:

Clicky

About Kevin Heenan, which Gman is having a hissy fit about, he posted a potentially libellous comment about Heenan, which Im not going to repeat, but it was one of those tabloidesque rumours. You know, like all those about Ferguson singing the sash after the Holland game, and Burley being passed out under the table..pish rumours!

So I (and others) said we didn't believe that rumour and carried on having a discussion. So Gman went to the complaints forum, and then sent me this:

Why do you not believe anything i say?

I have never once lied

If i have id like evidence put infront of me showing where i have lied.

I get bored with your arguments

One thing we can agree with is kevin was a good player

Seriously, the man is a fruit loop!

Down playing 6-a-side tonight after playing yesterday. Feeling a bit sluggish as we started which was then made worse when one of the opposition players clattered into me wearing metal studs (which arent allowed!) and sent me flying which fecked my right knee.

Got back up and kept playing (unable to run properly though) - 10 minutes later one of their players again comes in and goes straight into my left ankle with studs. So thats a sore knee and ankle with in 15 minutes of the game starting.

Second half I get hit again on the same ankle twice as well as jarring my left knee.

Plus we got fecking hammered :lol: Was one hell of a long walk back :(

But tells the truth, why would i need to lie.

Please answer this?

I don't believe you are lying. However, like most tabloidesque rumours, you probably heard it somewhere off someone, who heard if from someone etc. etc. You are simply repeating what is probably duff info. The forum is full of people doing it, don't take it so fucking personally!

Why the need to call me a fruit loop?

I don't think it is possible for me to further answer this without taking a shotgun to my own keyboard.

I have no need to believe you

Thanx for your time

You are easily the most infuriating member of this forum. Shut up! Seriously, just shut up about fucking everything! I don't want to read your messages, I don't care about your marriage, your family, your job, your misfortune, or bloody anything! Shut up!

You are easily the most infuriating member of this forum. Shut up! Seriously, just shut up about fucking everything! I don't want to read your messages, I don't care about your marriage, your family, your job, your misfortune, or bloody anything! Shut up!

Fuxake amn, chill......... B)

Edit: I couldn't spell 'man'

Edited by Kilt

:( I want my f***ing title back <_<

Easy solution - There is an ignore list.

Fuxake amn, chill......... B)

Bugger off amn! :P

Basically, if this was a bar, there would be 3 people holding me back, tables scattered everywhere, fucking foaming at the mouth, and that b*****d sitting on the other side of the room with his best injured innocence look on. I don't care if he's just a wind up and he's got me....I've outlasted wind up merchant after wind up merchant, but that fucker really gets on my fucking wit! His posting style is deliberately infuriating, designed to fucking get on peoples fucking wicks, and its working! Fucking quit it and shut up!

Easy solution - There is an ignore list.

I've never ignored anyone in my life, and I don't plan on starting now. He would only spam me with messages anyway.

Edited by xbl

Bugger off amn! :P

Basically, if this was a bar, there would be 3 people holding me back, tables scattered everywhere, fucking foaming at the mouth, and that b*****d sitting on the other side of the room with his best injured innocence look on. I don't care if he's just a wind up and he's got me....I've outlasted wind up merchant after wind up merchant, but that fucker really gets on my fucking wit! His posting style is deliberately infuriating, designed to fucking get on peoples fucking wicks, and its working! Fucking quit it and shut up!

I've never ignored anyone in my life, and I don't plan on starting now. He would only spam me with messages anyway.

Just yours, lets be honest here though, who the hell are you?

Please also tell me how i am a wind up merchant? Havnt exactly told any lies for people to get wound up about, i just prove people wrong is all

Thinks of going to bed but sits back, opens another packet of popcorn and wtaches the bitch-fest unfold! :D

Just yours, lets be honest here though, who the hell are you?

Please also tell me how i am a wind up merchant? Havnt exactly told any lies for people to get wound up about, i just prove people wrong is all

You're bright enough when you want to be, and you can type perfectly well when you want to. However, you have this whole dumb as f**k persona fucking well crafted so that a single one of your deliberately badly written posts is enough to make me bash my fucking heid off the desk! Finally, I understand how Dickson managed to make Ric infuriated enough to resign.

Its nothing to do with your "lies", I've posted time and time again that I don't give a flying f**k about what you do or do not do with your personal life. I don't care if every word you say is gospel, or if everything is a complete fabrication, I simply don't fucking care about your fucking insignificant little speck of a fucking life. I dont care.

What I do care about is your deliberately fucking badly written fucking writing style. You can do better than that. Even the fucking kids on here often start off typing badly but improve with practice. You can do better than that, but you choose not to. You Choose to type like a five year old is bashing a keyboard with his forehead, and you do it on purpose.

Lets reiterate since I have no doubt you will put the stupid act on. I don't fucking care about your real or imaginary personal life! I get infuriated by your deliberately bad writing style, but I don't care about any "lies" you may or may not have told!