Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Paisley women..... Fucking 40 year old women going about in tutus, for christs sake. One of them felt the need to tell the carriage the tale of the time she had sex outdoors in Feegie Park. Lovely people.

And did you bother to get any of their names and phone numbers for me? :huh:

No - thought not you inconsiderate sod! :P:lol:;)

Guest The Phoenix
And did you bother to get any of their names and phone numbers for me? :huh:

No - thought not you inconsiderate sod! :P:lol:;)

Dinnae bother Kilt, all Paisley women follow the same pattern.

Dinnae bother Kilt, all Paisley women follow the same pattern.

Oh ye heavens, that was so dreadful it was... :lol::lol::rolleyes:

I was too busy concentrating on not vomiting upon being offered to kiss the bride. ;)

Nah, I was obviously just kidding, mate. ;) I see enough Paisley based hen parties coming through the airport as it is! <_< And if you had kissed the bride, you might have found a wee wrap of crack passed into your mouth and a dealer with a blade behind you demanding immediate payment for it :ph34r:

Folk trying to punt you stuff (insurance, mobile phone contracts, etc etc) at the entrance and exit to the supermarket.

I'm just trying to buy some super cool, smooth, get you slaughtered beers to sit in the sun with, I dont need you muppets giving me a gauntlet to run. Go away.

Why do supermarkets (a Morrisons in this case) allow these folk to do this, as it just irritiates everyone. grrrr.

Folk trying to punt you stuff (insurance, mobile phone contracts, etc etc) at the entrance and exit to the supermarket.

I'm just trying to buy some super cool, smooth, get you slaughtered beers to sit in the sun with, I dont need you muppets giving me a gauntlet to run. Go away.

Why do supermarkets (a Morrisons in this case) allow these folk to do this, as it just irritiates everyone. grrrr.

Similarly, anyone been through Queen Street recently?

That mob with the light blue jackets trying to flog cheap calls from mobiles to abroad for a fiver. Annoying as f**k when trying to ready the departure boards <_<

Guest The Phoenix
That was terrible :lol:

How's the sproglet?

He's just left our house - been here most of the day although I only got in around 4 after playing golf.

I'm now officially the "expert" at getting him to settle. :D

He's at the stage where he laughs when you pull a silly face. :D

He laughs at me all the time. :(

Unless a miricle happens I wont be going anywhere soon I'm afraid :(

Is university a possibility for you? There's Bristol, Southampton, Portsmouth, actually, I'll not list them all, there's flipping loads of them!