Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

another crusade??

i said

What, so The Gray Ghost isn't allowed to object to racism now?

you said

No, The Gray Ghost asked a question to clarify what you said. No statement was made up, but questions were asked.

which part of another crusade is me telling you that you object to racism??

even though you put it in question form,it was meant as a statement,however your backtracking and constant harping on about basically just crap is boring everybody to tears,now im away to drive to aberdeen if you want to discuss this further take it to pm and ill answer it if i can be arsed or if im not trying to find a buttrie shop open :D

Guest The Phoenix
Just popped out to the shop and on my way down the stairs I noticed two women struggling between them to carry a box out to their car. Being a gentleman I offered to take it and carry it for them. The look I got would suggest they thought I was a rapist or thief or both. They reluctantly agreed and I got barley a thanks or an acknowledgement after I put the box in the car.

f**k it. Never offering to help anyone again <_<

Give them a break, they're trying to lay their father to rest without all the expense of getting in the men from the Co-op.

which part of another crusade is me telling you that you object to racism??

even though you put it in question form,it was meant as a statement,however your backtracking and constant harping on about basically just crap is boring everybody to tears,now im away to drive to aberdeen if you want to discuss this further take it to pm and ill answer it if i can be arsed or if im not trying to find a buttrie shop open :D

Well, this was written in statement form, so The Gray Ghost assumes it was meant as a question. So last comment, and then we can call this one quits. The Gray Ghost was merely responding to you, you're the one that took umbrage and started whining. The Gray Ghost has done nothing but respond to you. And now the issue can be closed, now we've both had our say.

Well, this was written in statement form, so The Gray Ghost assumes it was meant as a question. So last comment, and then we can call this one quits. The Gray Ghost was merely responding to you, you're the one that took umbrage and started whining. The Gray Ghost has done nothing but respond to you. And now the issue can be closed, now we've both had our say.

on this one im having the last word :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

I'm having the last word.

Guest The Phoenix
He just made you look like an erse after you stuck up for him, auld ain!

Indeed, where does one complain around here? :unsure:

These mafia threads remind me of the Big Brother thread from years ago. The main difference is, at times the BB thread was quite amusing, and there was only one of the fucking things.

Why did the squealing babies complain about them being moved?

These mafia threads remind me of the Big Brother thread from years ago. The main difference is, at times the BB thread was quite amusing, and there was only one of the fucking things.

Why did the squealing babies complain about them being moved?

Join in on the still game one, you never know you might enjoy it.