Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fek Pissing down and using public transport.

And why pray do people feel the need to carry umbrellas the size of a tent around with them.If you must carry one (i do not) please learn how to control it .

Same.. Although I slept until half past 12 today. I'm wide awake right now though.
I'm pretty similar, slept til 11 today. Wish I could sleep and get up earlier.

Oh, no! It must be a shame having to sleep in till friggin' lunchtime and not be able to sleep at night :angry:

My PTTGOYN is people moaning about how they've slept half the day and can't sleep at night. One word would cure all that: a fucking job!! (That's three words, but I don't give a f**k)

I'm away for coffee....

Oh, no! It must be a shame having to sleep in till friggin' lunchtime and not be able to sleep at night :angry:

My PTTGOYN is people moaning about how they've slept half the day and can't sleep at night. One word would cure all that: a fucking job!! (That's three words, but I don't give a f**k)

I'm away for coffee....

Oh dear time of the month... ;) .

Fek Pissing down and using public transport.

And why pray do people feel the need to carry umbrellas the size of a tent around with them.If you must carry one (i do not) please learn how to control it .

It's people that use umbrellas when it's raining AND there are heavy winds. What's the point in that? The thing's only going to get blown inside out and you'll get wet anyway.

I didn't realise I was such a crabbit bugger this morning :(

It's people that use umbrellas when it's raining AND there are heavy winds. What's the point in that? The thing's only going to get blown inside out and you'll get wet anyway.

I didn't realise I was such a crabbit bugger this morning :(

You're not the only one, believe me! Who would think that merely reducing Glasgow Road to one lane by the junction near the Polis Station could bring Paisley's traffic to a grinding halt. <_< A normal 10 - 15 minutes bus ride turns into a 35 minute crawl! :angry:

And it's still pishing doon! :(

Edit: Just realised I was still posting on here at 03:53 this morning. No wonder I'm feckin grumpy.... :(:rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

Nothing important or funny for that matter.

On a side note, as you are clearly a Mayweather fan, do you think it is a bit unnecessary for pretty boy to come out of retirement to fight marquez? I really do not see the point. Imagine if he loses his unbeaten record in his last fight.

Nothing important or funny for that matter.

On a side note, as you are clearly a Mayweather fan, do you think it is a bit unnecessary for pretty boy to come out of retirement to fight marquez? I really do not see the point. Imagine if he loses his unbeaten record in his last fight.

S'all about money for him. He'll get a fuckign massive pay-cheque. He's postponed his fight due to injury just now, anyway.

Glasgow M8 just now -

post-1053-1245229609_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1245229616_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1245229624_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1245229663_thumb.jpg

Edinburgh too -

post-1053-1245229638_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1245229679_thumb.jpg

Happy summer! :(

It's the middle of winter here - 14c during the day, not a cloud in the sky, but it's down to around 4c tonight. It is meant to be raining tomorrow though if it makes you feel better.

It's the middle of winter here - 14c during the day, not a cloud in the sky, but it's down to around 4c tonight. It is meant to be raining tomorrow though if it makes you feel better.

Twas 39 degrees when I was dropping the missus off at work at 7am this morning.

:D