Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's the middle of winter here - 14c during the day, not a cloud in the sky, but it's down to around 4c tonight. It is meant to be raining tomorrow though if it makes you feel better.

Not really - I'm supposed to be going on a family picnic this Sunday! It's the Summer Solstice at 06:45 on the 21st June so that's a West of Scotland monsoon guaranteed! <_<:(

Posting the pics were supposed to make you homesick! :rolleyes::lol:

The straw on my carton of apple juice has a hole in it. I'm sucking like a whore on it but not really getting anything out. Piece of shit.

Be a little more tender. These things need some care and you'll get the splash of favour you'll be yearning for ;)

...so I'm told :ph34r:

Edited by TheDoctor

I have just spent two hours of my life inputting internationals to Switzerland.I hate doing Internationals at the best of times. But as it is non EU i need Customs declarations(Kilt).The bloody Post Codes are wrong.The printer run out of ink while i was trying to print the labels.

And the phone kept ringing....I'm now having a strong cup of coffee,before i can get something that has been Fermented or Distilled.

I have just spent two hours of my life inputting internationals to Switzerland.I hate doing Internationals at the best of times. But as it is non EU i need Customs declarations(Kilt).The bloody Post Codes are wrong.The printer run out of ink while i was trying to print the labels.

And the phone kept ringing....I'm now having a strong cup of coffee,before i can get something that has been Fermented or Distilled.

:lol::lol::lol: Done my 6 months detached duty in Revenue & Customs and am back in good old Immigration. ;)

But I do like the way you've jumped on the bandwagon as well and blamed me for everything! :P

:lol::lol::lol: Done my 6 months detached duty in Revenue & Customs and am back in good old Immigration. ;)

But I do like the way you've jumped on the bandwagon as well and blamed me for everything! :P

I used to have to go to the Customs office at Glasgow Airport when i was sending stuff abroad for clients. I always found everybody very helpful.Mind it was a couple of years ago.

I used to have to go to the Customs office at Glasgow Airport when i was sending stuff abroad for clients. I always found everybody very helpful.Mind it was a couple of years ago.

That's because I wasn't there then, I was upstairs beating asylum seeker's to a pulp! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This South Africa v New Zealand game is barely a quarter of an hour old and I'm bored to tears already <_<

2-0 South Africa - it's got better! ;)

Played football tonight (been playing pretty much every night for the past three weeks) and the blister I had on my left foot has evolved into something words cannot explain. And I can't put any pressure on it.

Also, I think I'm going to have to chop off my lovely curly locks as my head's getting too hot.

Life sucks.

Also, I think I'm going to have to chop off my lovely curly locks as my head's getting too hot.

Life sucks.

I feel your pain :(

I'm sure this has a P&B © on it but, 'Pooooove'! :P

Not cool. I have a starnge attachment to it. It's taken me months to perfect it as well.

I feel your pain :(

Thanks. It'll be difficult for a while, but hopefully I'll get over it soon enough. I'm going to miss it, though.