Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Prom is over rated pish <_<
I was more annoyed at the very strict bar. And the band were pish.

You're just saying that because you ended up sober and didnae get your hole.I got wasted, got called Harry Potter by about 6 drunk people (a new record I think), got wasted at the dancing, got a nice taxi home with a sound Irish driver, got to sleep in my own bed, got so see Dave absolutely wasted, stayed at the "cheery" stage of drunkenness for about 6 hours and didn't even wake up with a hangover.

It was pretty fantastic for me :lol:

You're just saying that because you ended up sober and didnae get your hole.I got wasted, got called Harry Potter by about 6 drunk people (a new record I think), got wasted at the dancing, got a nice taxi home with a sound Irish driver, got to sleep in my own bed, got so see Dave absolutely wasted, stayed at the "cheery" stage of drunkenness for about 6 hours and didn't even wake up with a hangover.

It was pretty fantastic for me :lol:

Oh shut yer puss :P I'm just going to have to get drunk some point this week to make up for it :lol:

Shoes!? We didn't even have feet!
Sit? Sit!? SIT!?

I'd give my one remaining lung to be able to sit!

:lol: I laughed for about 10 minutes at that. That's good stuff.

Very 'Four Yorkshiremen'-esque.

To be honest, I've had a read at what Money said in the Fives forum, and it's quite similar to what I thought last year, while the football was on.

Last year, we had a team exclusively of P&Bers, and I'm sure my team mates won't mind me saying that none of us were particularly gifted, or athletic. From what I remember, every other team in our group was light on the P&Bers, certainly there wasn't anyone "prominent".

I realise it's a competition, but there didn't even seem to be any real messing about, or having a laugh. One boy on another team was absolutely furious when his team mis-placed a pass, despite them being about 5-0 up.

After the football was finished I had a wee blether with Monster outside, then sat and had a couple of pints with Andy and The Phoenix. It wasn't really until we were on the way to Walkabout that it really started being a properly decent day, and once we were in Walkabout it was fantastic.

I hadn't even contemplated playing this year, if I'd made it along I would've gone purely to sit at the bar and have a blether.

Aye, tbh the football is pretty shite, but the banter (for want of a better word - I hate the word banter) in Walkabout is excellent! Wish I was there the now instead of sitting on a sofa, really uncomfortably 8 months pregnant. :(

To be honest, I've had a read at what Money said in the Fives forum, and it's quite similar to what I thought last year, while the football was on.

Last year, we had a team exclusively of P&Bers, and I'm sure my team mates won't mind me saying that none of us were particularly gifted, or athletic. From what I remember, every other team in our group was light on the P&Bers, certainly there wasn't anyone "prominent".

My lasting memory from the 5's last year was this big chubby guy backing his arse into my groin all the time. He kept doing it even after I had pushed him quite forcefully off of me until I changed tactics and asked him if he wanted a ride.

Didn't see him the rest of the day!

My lasting memory from the 5's last year was this big chubby guy backing his arse into my groin all the time. He kept doing it even after I had pushed him quite forcefully off of me until I changed tactics and asked him if he wanted a ride.

Didn't see him the rest of the day!

How come you're not in Walkabout this year, Andy?