Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

American golf fans at the US Open on Sky Sports and their insistence on shouting "GET IN THE HOLE!!" after every shot played and they do it in every tournament. What is that all about? <_<

That is one of my brother in laws pet hates. So when my nieces play Wii Golf after every single shot they scream "GET IN THE HOLE" and he flips his lid. I piss myself laughing everytime.

Reading the aftermath of the fives, I wish I'd got an overdraft to come along :(

You should have.

I had brilliant fun, despite drinking too much and making a complete arse of myself - my mate is here now and he's telling me things that happened and I have no recollection of any of it.

Kilt posted something a page or so back saying he loves me, but I wouldn't remember why.... I don't think I want to know!

Blackouts are so rare for me. I really could have done anything last night... I'm a touch worried!

You should have.

I had brilliant fun, despite drinking too much and making a complete arse of myself - my mate is here now and he's telling me things that happened and I have no recollection of any of it.

Kilt posted something a page or so back saying he loves me, but I wouldn't remember why.... I don't think I want to know!

Blackouts are so rare for me. I really could have done anything last night... I'm a touch worried!

You were one of the people I wanted to meet too - although I dread to think the carnage...

Next year though, I will be there rain or shine!

You should have.

Love your avatar. ;)

You were one of the people I wanted to meet too - although I dread to think the carnage...

Next year though, I will be there rain or shine!

Ahhh. Drunken HR/Reuben chat!

Although saying that, Cesc promised me some At The Drive-In/Mars Volta chat the other day, and I don't think it materialised. I think we did chat briefly though, I can vaguely recall meeting Fuctifano, Enigma, Dave258 and some others.

I think I remember Adam Wee inviting me round for tea as well! :lol:

:lol:

One thing I remember was when you and Toma were standing next to each other and I blurted out "What is this, a celebrity look-a-like competition? at exactly the same time as my friend.

One thing I remember was when you and Toma were standing next to each other and I blurted out "What is this, a celebrity look-a-like competition? at exactly the same time as my friend.

I got it all night. In fact, I get it constantly whenever I meet a new group of people. When I had long hair I got James Hetfield (f**k aye, by the way!), when my hair wasn't long, but wasn't shaved right in, I would get Boris Becker, and whenever I have the skinhead It's all about Simon Pegg. I can't win! Unless of course I meet a charming lassie who is desperately in love with that sexy beast, Simon.

Anyway, who does DB62 look like? I know he looks like someone, but for the life of me I can't figure out who.

I got it all night. In fact, I get it constantly whenever I meet a new group of people. When I had long hair I got James Hetfield (f**k aye, by the way!), when my hair wasn't long, but wasn't shaved right in, I would get Boris Becker, and whenever I have the skinhead It's all about Simon Pegg. I can't win! Unless of course I meet a charming lassie who is desperately in love with that sexy beast, Simon.

Anyway, who does DB62 look like? I know he looks like someone, but for the life of me I can't figure out who.

McLovin from Superbad. So people say anyway. <_<:lol:

Ahhh. Drunken HR/Reuben chat!

Although saying that, Cesc promised me some At The Drive-In/Mars Volta chat the other day, and I don't think it materialised. I think we did chat briefly though, I can vaguely recall meeting Fuctifano, Enigma, Dave258 and some others.

I think I remember Adam Wee inviting me round for tea as well! :lol:

The reason it didn't materialise was because I was fucking melted.

Decent night likes, cannae whack a KFC.

McLovin from Superbad. So people say anyway. <_<:lol:

I had to Google him, because I had no idea who you were talking about, but :lol: .

The reason it didn't materialise was because I was fucking melted.

It's probably best it didn't happen then. We would probably have ended up trying to do some Cedric impressions!

There was two wee pieces there, one of them might have been called Margaret. A guy who did indeed look like McLovin, all he would have needed to complete the looks would have been a waistcoat, then he would've looked identical to Aladdin. I spent my remaining moments on a sofa, on my own, with the hiccups.

I was belligerent.

There was two wee pieces there, one of them might have been called Margaret. A guy who did indeed look like McLovin, all he would have needed to complete the looks would have been a waistcoat, then he would've looked identical to Aladdin. I spent my remaining moments on a sofa, on my own, with the hiccups.

I was belligerent.

"I'm no being seedy like" was your favourite line...

...which was then followed by something seedy. Probably.

Whit a nick. In real life, I'm polite, charming, a do a good impression of Father Noel Furlong from Father Ted.

Please do not use last night as a benchmark to judge me by.

It was indeed followed by something seedy...

But I'm not one to judge ;)