Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

...which was then followed by something seedy. Probably.

Whit a nick. In real life, I'm polite, charming, a do a good impression of Father Noel Furlong from Father Ted.

Please do not use last night as a benchmark to judge me by.

I don't know if I would go for that one, personally.

It would either make me a great guy, or a massive pain in the hoop, depending on the person.

Aww shit, I missed Frightened Rabbit!

I didn't turn my phone on today because I was too scared (quite a few guys asked for my number, I didn't want to be reminded of anything silly I'd done), then when I finally build up the courage I find a text from my mate reading "What's happening with this gig, then?".

Gutted.

I don't know if I would go for that one, personally.

It would either make me a great guy, or a massive pain in the hoop, depending on the person.

You really do look like simon pegg.

Ahhh. Drunken HR/Reuben chat!

Although saying that, Cesc promised me some At The Drive-In/Mars Volta chat the other day, and I don't think it materialised. I think we did chat briefly though, I can vaguely recall meeting Fuctifano, Enigma, Dave258 and some others.

I think I remember Adam Wee inviting me round for tea as well! :lol:

Tea AND scones.

Seeing as you only stay like two streets away, it's not as if we will have to plan in advance! Just drop in when you are bored and we can play some Guitar Hero.

Tea AND scones.

Seeing as you only stay like two streets away, it's not as if we will have to plan in advance! Just drop in when you are bored and we can play some Guitar Hero.

Now look what happened last time you invited a PB'er to your house.........she's still there!

Now look what happened last time you invited a PB'er to your house.........she's still there!

Ha yeah!

Basically, we are just a couple of swingers and we want to get Toma involved with the sex games.

Ha yeah!

Basically, we are just a couple of swingers and we want to get Toma involved with the sex games.

Careful Toma, they'll tie you up and whip you and then make you beg for mercy..............right enough you probably enjoy that!

Anton Du Beke said on The Wright Stuff that if Andy Murray played Federer in the Wimbledon final he would want Federer to win because Murray is Scottish, reasoning I have no problem with at all.

But after hearing a few phone calls from morons, and some posh writer (i think?) who was on the panel, why does it bother people so much that he rarely smiles? Despite mentioning that winners like Bjorn Borg and Fred Perry weren't exactly Mr Personality, and that a belief in your own ability was a good thing, they just wouldn't be budged on their opinion.

It seems to be a British thing that a lot of people would rather have a likeable loser (Tim Henman comes across as a genuinely nice and gracious guy but ultimately wasn't good enough) than a confident, seemingly arrogant winner.

I think i've read on here before it's not the type where you get fits, but I still imagine it does some kinda damage.

I don't know an awful lot about epilepsy if I'm totally honest, but I don't imagine it to be pleasant.

I don't know an awful lot about epilepsy if I'm totally honest, but I don't imagine it to be pleasant.

If i remember rightly with fafc it's like trances he goes into. Certainly that's the type my mate's brother has. Used to take up to 100 of them a day until they sorted his medication out and they dropped dramatically.

Hope yer aright mate.

Edited by Gall09

I think i've read on here before it's not the type where you get fits, but I still imagine it does some kinda damage.

its the one where you just stop and stare, at times i get a headache

EDIT: Gall09, yeah it is like that, dont think i had as much as 100 a day though

Edited by fafc1885