Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I must get a car back on the road. Bus travel in the summer is a pain. Bus from Ocean terminal to George St last night had only the lower deck open because some ass wipe spewed all over the top deck. Result very hot and overcrowded bus..And very hot and grumpy Capy.I consoled myself with a litre bottle of red,but still could not sleep..

No, that would be you. Seeing as I just beat you at it ;)

Could you do me a favour, as it's strangely annoying me. In the Fives photo's there's a pic of two very good looking young ladies sitting together on a sofa. Now I'm assuming one of them is you but, as you never bothered introducing yourself to me, I don't which one it is! Any clues please? :)

Could you do me a favour, as it's strangely annoying me. In the Fives photo's there's a pic of two very good looking young ladies sitting together on a sofa. Now I'm assuming one of them is you but, as you never bothered introducing yourself to me, I don't which one it is! Any clues please? :)

She has blonde hair.