Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Please, please please tell me that was in reference to the fact she's mentioned it has been really hot in Sweden recently, and not a cheesy chat up line centred upon the fact you think she always looks really 'hot'.

You know the answer...

How was your DVD evening anyhoo?

Please, please please tell me that was in reference to the fact she's mentioned it has been really hot in Sweden recently, and not a cheesy chat up line centred upon the fact you think she always looks really 'hot'.

:ph34r:

:P

You know the answer...

How was your DVD evening anyhoo?

My DVD evening was last night, I merely went round for a quick chat and to return her underwear this evening. I know that sounds really bad, but she got changed into her bikini before we left for the pool this morning and left them in my room. I'm not sure that story would stand up in a court right enough :lol:

My DVD evening was last night, I merely went round for a quick chat and to return her underwear this evening. I know that sounds really bad, but she got changed into her bikini before we left for the pool this morning and left them in my room. I'm not sure that story would stand up in a court right enough :lol:

Hmm...maybe not :lol:

Guilty!

Its hot in here too. In an effort to combat this, I've had my window properly wide open all evening (only a curtain over it), the fan perched by me, and I've just gone for a shave to get the stubble off my face. Too hot. Bring back winter. :(

Its hot in here too. In an effort to combat this, I've had my window properly wide open all evening (only a curtain over it), the fan perched by me, and I've just gone for a shave to get the stubble off my face. Too hot. Bring back winter. :(

I agree.

I've also had my window open all night and now have my fan on. It doesn't help that I have a football top on, which is not the best thing to be wearing.

I'm attributing my increased horniness to the hot weather.

Same here. Girls have got incredibly attractive of late, and I am growing uncomfortably aware that I'm never going to get round to sexing hot chicks while I am shut in my office furiously getting stuff done before deadlines. :(

I've also had my window open all night and now have my fan on. It doesn't help that I have a football top on, which is not the best thing to be wearing.

And as for you, what you are doing to DB62 (and some of the other posters on here) is nothing short of evil torture! :P

Edited by xbl

Before he says it, take it off.

It's a Dumbarton top :lol::ph34r:

Same here. Girls have got incredibly attractive of late, and I am growing uncomfortably aware that I'm never going to get round to sexing hot chicks while I am shut in my office furiously getting stuff done before deadlines. :(

And as for you, what you are doing to DB62 (and some of the other posters on here) is nothing short of evil torture! :P

:lol:

I am not doing anything at all... It's just a bit of banter, as they say :P

It's a Dumbarton top :lol::ph34r:

:lol:

I am not doing anything at all... It's just a bit of banter, as they say :P

It's 'a bit of banter' for most of us, but certain sex starved p&bers are currently sitting in nothing but their boxers, furiously masturbating every time you post.