Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's 'a bit of banter' for most of us, but certain sex starved p&bers are currently sitting in nothing but their boxers, furiously masturbating every time you post.
What about those masturbating anyway?

2 of you at it anyway. :P

It's 'a bit of banter' for most of us, but certain sex starved p&bers are currently sitting in nothing but their boxers, furiously masturbating every time you post.

...how did you know? :unsure:

Actually for the record, while I am sex starved, and indeed sitting here in nothing but my boxers, I am engaged in the very sexy activity of changing and redrafting my research paper. I took a massive wrong turn somewhere in my life.

Same, although I only have to wait until Friday.

I have 8 months :(

...how did you know? :unsure:

Actually for the record, while I am sex starved, and indeed sitting here in nothing but my boxers, I am engaged in the very sexy activity of changing and redrafting my research paper. I took a massive wrong turn somewhere in my life.

That is NOT a nice image!

The longest I've spent without the other half is 3 months and that was bad enough..

I've got 8 months, then I'll see her for up to 2 weeks while we're both in New Zealand, then won't see her for another 4 months after that. It's so hard :( (fnarr)