Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Last day of school ever :bairn

I've had an absolute whale of a time, and will have fond memories. I know Uni's going to be brilliant too, but leaving so much behind is a bit of a sad experience too.

I've had an absolute whale of a time, and will have fond memories. I know Uni's going to be brilliant too, but leaving so much behind is a bit of a sad experience too.

I thought I'd miss it too but a year on I couldn't care less. You see the folk you want to see and you now have the oppertunity to forget about the rest.

Guest The Phoenix
And I won't post it because I've nearly got it, and it would bore the tits off my fellow p&b'ers
no change there then :rolleyes:
Never stopped you before! :P

Damn, why did I have to be in meetings all day, I'm certain I'd have been quicker off the mark and a darn sight more cutting. :angry:;)

Why don't you let your hair down and make a grammatical mistake or use some slang, to celebrate? :unsure:

I thought I'd miss it too but a year on I couldn't care less. You see the folk you want to see and you now have the oppertunity to forget about the rest.

I presume by "the rest" you mean the little education you actually manage to absorb? :unsure:

I burnt my toungue!! :bairn

WTF's a toungue? Whatever it is, I guess burning it wasn't a pleasant experience. :(

Thats her "diddy" team... :lol:

:lol:

DB62, my man - award yourself a bonus w**k, that made me titter. :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix
i hope falkirk tryst lets you use it on the course :rolleyes:

Nah, got something far more appropriate for the golf. :D

golfcart.jpg

Edited by The Phoenix

At work we all take a day each to go out to the reception if any customers want a face to face chat. A couple of people were waiting and this lady comes in and asks for a chat as I brought the others through to the office. I told her to take a seat and i'd be with her in 5 minutes. She was in a wheel chair. I feel awful but i'm that used to saying it to people.

Nah, don't fret. It's just the same as saying 'Good to see you' to my ex when she's sitting there with a Guide Dog/White Cane in her hand! She probably was snegroing* inside!

*Ye canae say 'snigger' anymore! ;)

Not that anyone needs a reason to wear one ( B) ), by how come you were wearing a Dumbarton top?

Check her profile. She's a Saintee but 'has a soft spot' for Dumbarton. Wish she had a soft spot for a Berwicker! :ph34r: