Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest A Raving Saintee
As I've said before, me too. I've also got to contend with the fact I can no longer see out of my left eye (not in a drunken sense), which is why I'm so fucked tonight (as if I'm not normally).

How come you cant see out your left eye? :(

Dobrou noc a dbát ! ;)
taky a dobrou noc! hezky vecer a na shledanou :)

pockej, na letiste glasgow, jaky prace se ty? security nebo controller pro cizinec?

ehh jazyk mozna polstina, ne mluvis. jih cesky na ostrava/usti/liberec kraj je dobry, ale na stredocesky je nazihovno.

promin pro ne 'declensions' a 'diacritics'

WHIT?! :blink:

I haven't been feeling all that great recently and as I done pretty much nothing but sleep all day yesterday, I can't sleep now. I went to bed at 9pm last night, but my girlfriend woke me up when she came to bed.

I got out of bed at about half four, made myself a Lemsip and put on the PC. Since then, my creepy wee neighbour has walked in and out of the main door three times. She is a bit of an oddball.

taky a dobrou noc! hezky vecer a na shledanou :)

pockej, na letiste glasgow, jaky prace se ty? security nebo controller pro cizinec?

ehh jazyk mozna polstina, ne mluvis. jih cesky na ostrava/usti/liberec kraj je dobry, ale na stredocesky je nazihovno.

promin pro ne 'declensions' a 'diacritics'

Děkujeme za vaši zprávu LST noc.

I práce pro imigraci vedení těchto cizinců ven!

Co děláte? Já bych hádat v ozbrojených silách, ano?

Já bych rád k návštěvě Polska několik dnů, protože jsem několik polských přátel tady.

Mimochodem, musím udělat nějakou práci hned tak mít dobrý den a budu mluvit později! ;)

This whole Jacko thing has opened up old and sore wounds. Feeling pretty shit just now.

I'm sure it will be just like loosing a brother or sister for you. :rolleyes:

Rectal wounds?

:lol: Bugger,beat me to it. :P

Hangovers. Having not drunk alcohol for quite some time, I overindulged in red wine and cider last night. Proceeded to speak shite to a lot of work colleagues and to top it all off after chucking out time I proceeded to attempt to do 'The Worm' on the pavement outside the Guildford in Edinburgh. I think the effect was akin to what I would imagine an epileptic beached whale to look like. I enjoyed it though, apart from the spewing this morning.

I have a fucking cold, in the summer. Coupled with terrible hayfever, I was up all night tossing and turning yet I can still remember two seperate dreams.

I've lost it. :(

oh, and my telly is fucked meaning I can't lie in bed doing something worth while.

and my game I bought on ebay still hasn't arrived.

I haven't felt this bad since..well.. when I realised John Brown is still at Clyde so eh, yesterday :huh:

Edited by Mon The Clyde

Congrats on showing yourself up as an illiterate, condescending halfwit.

f**k you ya Fife p***k. Why did Saints 1884 get picked up for a spelling mistake but HSF doesn't? Easy to see which one is the Molly Ringwald-esque cock teaser that sits up half the night trying to get sad c***s, old and young, pulling their wire.

f**k you ya Fife p***k. Why did Saints 1884 get picked up for a spelling mistake but HSF doesn't? Easy to see which one is the Molly Ringwald-esque cock teaser that sits up half the night trying to get sad c***s, old and young, pulling their wire.

I think Andy was more pointing out that the comment made was close to the bone and upsetting to the original poster. The spelling mistake just made for additional point and laugh material.

I have a fucking cold, in the summer. Coupled with terrible hayfever, I was up all night tossing and turning yet I can still remember two seperate dreams.

I've lost it. :(

oh, and my telly is fucked meaning I can't lie in bed doing something worth while.

and my game I bought on ebay still hasn't arrived.

I haven't felt this bad since..well.. when I realised John Brown is still at Clyde so eh, yesterday :huh:

:lol: No wonder, it's an absolute heap of shit. You could have a w**k or something.

news 24 seems to have become the "OMG Jackson is dead" channel. :angry:

now don't get me wrong the death of a mediocre to competent former pop star who could dance a bit and was a least high suspect in terms of paedophilia deserves 5 minutes reflection if only for the lessons of cultivation of 'talent' that it brings. but back to back? :angry:

most of his appeal was the music so really its quincy jones should get the credit, and john landis for the thriller video. :rolleyes:

I mean even steven spielberg is being quoted now. This the guy Jackson had a voodoo curse made upon. Its ridiculous. He's dead. Its a mildly sad private family story, but its hardly as if he had done much for ages other than nearly get done for child abuse twice. :rolleyes:

There is loads of other more worrying things that could take up our news time. :angry: