Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Basically, whatever the internet equivalent is of slamming the door on the Jehovahs outstretched foot, again and again, leaving it a bloody stump, forcing him to hobble away and think twice before he offers me some information about his beliefs, thats what we need done!

Scheming with Ayrgirl, my how times have changed. :D

Definitely. I'm in.

I empathise. I hope people don't think I'm 'preaching', I'm just explaining something that a lot of people won't know about or appreciate. You may take it or leave it as you see fit. ;)

That kind of 'preaching' you referred to is annoying though. My take is believe in what you want as long as it doesn't impose itself on the way I live my life. The old Wiccan lore (my branch of Paganism) is as follows:

Bide the Wiccan laws ye must

In perfect Love and Perfect Trust.

Eight Words the Wiccan Rede Fulfil -

An' it Harm None,

Do What Ye Will.'

Last two lines will be my new tattoo under my Pentacle tomorrow BTW! B)

But do you not see how similar it is? I'm not telling anyone about my faith as I don't think they want to know. If they ask, that's different, but to tell everyone regardless, I would see as preaching.

Worshipping Satan FTW.

:lol:

Och away you! People asked, I explained, how many times do I have to say 'take it or leave it, as you see fit'- end of! ;)

It's probably because I'm so lovely! :)

I actually asked what you'd do if people scattered their posts with their Christian beliefs. ;)

I do. It gets on my tits.

Then put me on 'Block User' dear girl! ;)

Worshipping Satan FTW.

No - as a final parting shot, seeing as I'm annoying most of Ayrshire, there is no 'Satan-worship' in Paganism. Satan is a Judaeo-Christian demi-god used as a fear factor to control adherents by threatening them with the sulphuric pits of hell and endless torture if they transgress the churches strictures.

Satan and 'God' are anathema to Pagans - but you carry on believing if you wish. Ours is a benevolent, nature-respecting, sympathetic belief system. Enjoy! :)

I expect Ayrgirl has spontaneously combusted by now! :ph34r:

You owe me a tenner, Monster! :D;)

I've been feeling really fed up for the past week. Ripping the piss out of SaddoTheCock works wonders. Give it a shot. ;)

I've not got anything worth saying to him tho. I dont give him the gratitude. :P

Kum by yah, my Lord, kum by yah....

I'm off to bed. He's bound to ask me what time it is when I get in there, so I'm saying midnight. I wonder if Keith would delete every post I made after then if I asked him?

Night night.

Kum by yah, my Lord, kum by yah....

I'm off to bed. He's bound to ask me what time it is when I get in there, so I'm saying midnight. I wonder if Keith would delete every post I made after then if I asked him?

Night night.

:lol:

Me too - night night! ;)

I'm off to bed too. I'm working at 745am today. Ooooops.

I have a day off tomorrow! :D

Kilt tries to 'high five' himself, falls over the coffee table, breaks his glasses and incurs multiple bruising - wishing in hindsight he hadn't pished of a member of medical profession (ooh shit, McB too! :o ) again! :(